Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Shop Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think it would be a cool thing if there was a place to sell crowns only items and get crowns back for them. I had an idea that it could be just like the bazaar but with crowns only items, you sell the item for crowns, people can buy that item you sold for crowns, but there is a limited quantity like the bazaar, first come first serve. What about all those packs people get, a lot of people don't trash or eat the gear they get from these packs because it's crowns only. There's also a slim chance you'd get them from the pack, so if there was a bazaar with crowns items people could have a chance to get the crowns item they bought 100 packs trying to get. This could also be for crowns mounts, pets, gear, seeds, housing. It's like a way to get some crowns back that you spend on who knows what, and a way to maybe have a better chance at getting an item you want. I do think that if someone sells gear or mounts found in the crowns shop, that is should be cheaper than the crowns shop price. Example the blank panther mount is 5000 in the crowns shop, but maybe 2500 crowns or something in the crowns bazaar.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
  • Farm Avalon B. O. X. for teleporters
  • Sell teleporters in crown bazaar
  • ???
  • Profit!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I don't understand why some things are 'no auction' anyway. (If the issue is they can't go to other people, then let us sell to you but don't resell it.)

Maybe we could even use them to craft better things with.
If I am foolish enough to pay 1050 crowns to a battle chest, and get the same thing I got several times that day, and each item is no auction - what am I supposed to do with it?

Some items are no trade too or it's lower than that wizard that I have. So it's no good.

Also can the value of items escalate as we pay more crowns into the battle chest? I don't want something for 1050 crowns that I already bought for 50.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think a lot of things are no auction to try and prevent people from getting gear people worked really hard to get, or for crowns only gear they don't want people just being able to buy it from a pack. That's just my opinion not sure, but using no auction clothing for crafting would be very cool and help reduce the number of no auction things owned.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
how would you even price pack stuff? would the exact same robe sell the same as it was lvl 1 compared to lvl120.. or would lvl 1 sell for like 10 crowns.. and lvl 120 sell for like 3000 crowns coming from a 399 crown pack.... would my permanent mount sell like the others...5000 to 7000, or would it sell under 399 being from a pack?

and SparkleTude.... why things are no auction is because it's either over powered, rare, or breaks the meta of farming..... why go do waterworks when all the gear is in the bazaar for gold... why struggle to even attempt darkmoor, when i can buy it at the bazaar..... why would i farm this boss a million times to get this 1 robe with a decal.. when i can just buy it...... why get this helmet with 120 critical.... if i just by it

why would i run my lvl 40 wizard through master duels.... when i can just do it easily on my max, and trade it over.....

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think for pack items the higher level would cost more crowns. I am not sure what the pricing would be for those items though, I'd say it could be over 399, since some of the items are ultra rare or epic, so the harder they are to get the more expensive. I think the mounts from pack should be over 399 crowns since those are epic, so they are really hard to get, and since it's so rare it wouldn't be fair if the mount or gear for matter would be less than 399. And I agree with your explanation of no auction things camahawk.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
ecwcats4 on Jan 23, 2017 wrote:
I think for pack items the higher level would cost more crowns. I am not sure what the pricing would be for those items though, I'd say it could be over 399, since some of the items are ultra rare or epic, so the harder they are to get the more expensive. I think the mounts from pack should be over 399 crowns since those are epic, so they are really hard to get, and since it's so rare it wouldn't be fair if the mount or gear for matter would be less than 399. And I agree with your explanation of no auction things camahawk.
What if common items from it sold for 50 Crowns, so a full pack of commons would only give back 350 Crowns. Then it could go up by 10 or 20 Crowns with each rarity. Or it could start at 40 each so people won't have much incentive to sell items at the Crowns bazaar, and in turn give more revenue to them.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I think housing items that are crowns should be a lower initial price then go up a certain amount with each rarity. I think clothing items should worth with a lot more than 50 crowns from a pack unless it was really low level, and the clothing prices would have higher jumps in between levels. Then mounts from a pack are extremely hard to get, so those should be worth a pretty penny at least. In my opinion, still just kinda brain storming and bouncing ideas back and forth.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
ecwcats4 on Jan 25, 2017 wrote:
I think housing items that are crowns should be a lower initial price then go up a certain amount with each rarity. I think clothing items should worth with a lot more than 50 crowns from a pack unless it was really low level, and the clothing prices would have higher jumps in between levels. Then mounts from a pack are extremely hard to get, so those should be worth a pretty penny at least. In my opinion, still just kinda brain storming and bouncing ideas back and forth.
so a pack mount would be say... 1000 crowns? good thing i got like 2 road warrior bikes, witch hunting chicken house, 5 candycane mounts, ice skates... 9 mounts, from packs... yay 9000 crowns.. time to buy more packs and repeat.... infinite crowns!... and gear? lvl 120 for 1000 crowns too? whelp let me take my 20 robes, boots, hats from my bank... and get 20,000 crowns.......

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Not completely sure how pricing would work, but I just thought it would be a cool idea to be able to get crowns back especially for repeat items.