Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battling Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2015
Are there more quests in the game where you get to see the professors use magic in battle like when you battle Professor Drake to test to see if you are ready to challenge Malestaire

At some point in the game you hear "You haven't seen magic until you have seen Balestrom cast a certain spell"-but you never get to see him cast any spells!

I would love to see Dwargon cast a few spells using his lantern as a wand-weapon

If the professors are all so powerful-why don't we see them using spells more often

I thought having them in the B.O.X.E.S. quests beside you they get to work with you- how disappointed I was when they just disappear when the battle starts

Any thoughts on this??

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
aquaticmario16 on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
Are there more quests in the game where you get to see the professors use magic in battle like when you battle Professor Drake to test to see if you are ready to challenge Malestaire

At some point in the game you hear "You haven't seen magic until you have seen Balestrom cast a certain spell"-but you never get to see him cast any spells!

I would love to see Dwargon cast a few spells using his lantern as a wand-weapon

If the professors are all so powerful-why don't we see them using spells more often

I thought having them in the B.O.X.E.S. quests beside you they get to work with you- how disappointed I was when they just disappear when the battle starts

Any thoughts on this??
Good idea, I would enjoy battling all the professors ( just not at the same time, please ) Or even have Ambrose "test" us to see if we're a potential candidate for the Council of Light!

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
well if cyrus drake was so easy I don't think any of the other professors would be too hard. the only thing we see greyrose do is a light hologram possibly for a light school.