Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharing items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I have some suggestions for the game.....

1. Make the Arena Tickets combined for everyone of the wizards on the same account.Like how everyone can use crowns on which ever wizard, make the tickets like that. I don't pvp on every wizard, but the daily assignment give arena tickets as a reward no matter what . It be nice to combine all those tickets.

2. Make houses or castles accessible on every wizard. Like I have my Olympian house on my storm and my red farm barn on my myth... I would like my storm to be able to go to the barn without having to pick everything up in the house and put it in the shared bank. Just make it so every house can be accessible to every wizard on the account.

3. Make treasure cards shareable. I would like to be able to share Tc's between my wizards.

4. Why isn't everything sellble at the bazaar? Some thing that we want to sell we can't at the bazaar. We have to go in the shopping district vendors or pet pavilion to sell some snacks.

I hope a Teacher or KI official reads this and writes back. Thank you for making Wizard101!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Another suggestion I forgot to add...

Make fish shareable between wizards.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
1 i can see DA tickets being universal between accounts, but as of ones you get in pvp no...

2 maybe have it set where you go into your players houses through tour, you can access all the gauntlets, duels, music, housing games, kick people out, and do the owner's chat, but as far as moving/picking up/placing....idk

3 dont really see an issue with that being implimented.... all it do is shorten the time it takes to find someone who is on both your chars to swap the tc

4 because certain things are either rare, or over powered.... a mega snack that does +20, Hades armor.... Waterworks....anything Crowned..... a lvl 70 gear that gives 160 critical..... over powered and rare.....

5 trading fishes through characters is a cheating way to complete the fishing quests

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would love to let some friends or my other wizards use my houses. I don't really want to put it on the house tour because I don't want anyone being bullied in my house when I am not there. Seeing what goes on in common areas and hearing about PVP verbal abuse, no.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
camahawk on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
1 i can see DA tickets being universal between accounts, but as of ones you get in pvp no...

2 maybe have it set where you go into your players houses through tour, you can access all the gauntlets, duels, music, housing games, kick people out, and do the owner's chat, but as far as moving/picking up/placing....idk

3 dont really see an issue with that being implimented.... all it do is shorten the time it takes to find someone who is on both your chars to swap the tc

4 because certain things are either rare, or over powered.... a mega snack that does +20, Hades armor.... Waterworks....anything Crowned..... a lvl 70 gear that gives 160 critical..... over powered and rare.....

5 trading fishes through characters is a cheating way to complete the fishing quests
1. I don't pvp on any of my wizards, and a lot of others don't either. If we are gonna get arena tickets for Daily Assignment then it be nice to combine them all so we can buy something if we wanted.

2. Going through tours don't help. It's always random. You don't get to pick what house or place you want to see. It be nice to edit any house on any wizard on that account anyway.

3. Yes you can trade Tc's, but only 4 different things at a time. Be easier just to make them so you can put them in the shared bank like reagents or pet snacks.

4. I still don't understand why you can't sell rare or crowned items at the bazaar if you don't want/need them. Should be able to.

5. I didn't suggest that to cheat. I suggested that cuz if you fish on one and pet train or garden on the one that crafts, and some crafting calls for fish. Also if you like me who has aquariums in one house but you have fish on another wizard, you wanna move those fish.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Delver
Dec 15, 2009
darkangelz13 on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
1. I don't pvp on any of my wizards, and a lot of others don't either. If we are gonna get arena tickets for Daily Assignment then it be nice to combine them all so we can buy something if we wanted.

2. Going through tours don't help. It's always random. You don't get to pick what house or place you want to see. It be nice to edit any house on any wizard on that account anyway.

3. Yes you can trade Tc's, but only 4 different things at a time. Be easier just to make them so you can put them in the shared bank like reagents or pet snacks.

4. I still don't understand why you can't sell rare or crowned items at the bazaar if you don't want/need them. Should be able to.

5. I didn't suggest that to cheat. I suggested that cuz if you fish on one and pet train or garden on the one that crafts, and some crafting calls for fish. Also if you like me who has aquariums in one house but you have fish on another wizard, you wanna move those fish.
I'm pretty sure you don't know how a bazaar works.

You sell an item in the bazaar, that makes the item buyable in the bazaar by another person, so selling crowned items that you have to pay for with crowns wouldn't make sense would it?

Waterworks and darkmoor gear don't make sense either, they're too overpowered, the game makes you farm for them, it only makes sense not to sell overpowered gear.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
The Bazaar is almost useless now for gear, and there are even no-auction TCs and reagents. What about a Mirage bazaar accessible to people level 120 or above that allows more items to be sold?

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
MalvinHawkRunner on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
I'm pretty sure you don't know how a bazaar works.

You sell an item in the bazaar, that makes the item buyable in the bazaar by another person, so selling crowned items that you have to pay for with crowns wouldn't make sense would it?

Waterworks and darkmoor gear don't make sense either, they're too overpowered, the game makes you farm for them, it only makes sense not to sell overpowered gear.
I'm pretty sure I do know how things, including the bazaar, works. I been playing this game since it came out. But thanks for that accusation.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Fish are tradeable, just not directly. If you pick up a tank with fish and put it in shared bank then remove it on another wizard, the fish is still in it. Unless they changed that. I used that method for crafting, and no it doesn't allow for cheating on quests.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
darkangelz13 on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:

daily assignments are easier to be universally through accounts.... in my opiniion just because you get 10/15/25 max every 15 days.... but as for pvp acquired tickets... i dont do much either... i have done a fair share of rank and tournaments... and in tournaments.. i walked out with 1500 tickets before.... that being universal......nah

i meant going into tour's and visiting your character houses....you get all the benefits as the owner.. but picking up/moving stuff....ig

was agreeing on you with adding them to the share bank... since all it would do is shorten the time to find someone who is universally friended on both your wizards

like others said... because it's breaking the meta of farming for hiigher power... why would i be lvl 60 and struggle in water works if i can flip a $10,000 gold coin and buy it at the bazaar.... why spend any actual money for crown gear/packs if i can just pull gold out my pocket and buy it.....if you dont need th gear, go to any other store and sell it... or feed it to your pet... any crown labelled item raises it's experience...

and i know you didnt meant for it being a cheat... but if i could toss all the fish needed to complete all the fishing quests in the share bank.... i would... and breaks the meta of fishing......

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
seethe42 on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
Fish are tradeable, just not directly. If you pick up a tank with fish and put it in shared bank then remove it on another wizard, the fish is still in it. Unless they changed that. I used that method for crafting, and no it doesn't allow for cheating on quests.
Wow, really? Never knew that. Thanks!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
camahawk on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
daily assignments are easier to be universally through accounts.... in my opiniion just because you get 10/15/25 max every 15 days.... but as for pvp acquired tickets... i dont do much either... i have done a fair share of rank and tournaments... and in tournaments.. i walked out with 1500 tickets before.... that being universal......nah

i meant going into tour's and visiting your character houses....you get all the benefits as the owner.. but picking up/moving stuff....ig

was agreeing on you with adding them to the share bank... since all it would do is shorten the time to find someone who is universally friended on both your wizards

like others said... because it's breaking the meta of farming for hiigher power... why would i be lvl 60 and struggle in water works if i can flip a $10,000 gold coin and buy it at the bazaar.... why spend any actual money for crown gear/packs if i can just pull gold out my pocket and buy it.....if you dont need th gear, go to any other store and sell it... or feed it to your pet... any crown labelled item raises it's experience...

and i know you didnt meant for it being a cheat... but if i could toss all the fish needed to complete all the fishing quests in the share bank.... i would... and breaks the meta of fishing......
Haha Thanks. :)