Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-13-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
It's Friday, and I'm sure you know what time it is...

This week, let's talk about fashion, shall we? If you could choose to have clothing inspired by one of the Professors, which one would it be? I promise I won't be offended if it's not me. ::grin:: We're excited to see what you would choose.

Have a fiery Friday, everyone!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Honestly, I think all of them have already been covered by existing world gear, except of course for Falmea and Greyrose's keen fashion senses. I'd love for the three ladies in Fire Elf Village to give some gear with flame designs in all colours, and perhaps have a fairy of some kind in Empyrea or the Candied Isles (if we ever see them) give some winged/star-speckled gear. Of course, if we're including the Duelmaster, Valencian gear looks very stylish, can't wait to see more of that either.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2015
A version of Falmea's dress for every school would be awesome, idk about the guys though I:

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
If we're including the Arcanum Scholars here, I definitely like Qismah's clothing style. I believe it is the Mirage style of clothing and the faction vendors there have some great outfits as well. The ruffles and drapery would look really cool and I'd enjoy seeing more fashion of the sort!

P.S I was going to say Zander, the life professor, for inspired fashion but we all know clothing like that would probably not suffice in Polaris.

Woo! Drafty!

lol.

See you in the Spiral.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Well, it was a hard decision, but yours!

I like bright colors, and your clothes look cooler than Professor Greyrose's (no offense to her; she's not a bad professor).

Survivor
Jun 17, 2016
Well Professor Falmea, your fashion sense is hard to match in comparison to the other professors. I think your hairstyle would be a wonderful in-game option to have. Though granted, I think any hairstyle that looks more fluid would be nicer than the choices we have now. A lot of our current hairstyles look like they involve way too much hairspray.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Any gentleman would look sharp in a suit The Professor, The Balance Instuctor or even your very good friend Professor Balestrom sports :D

School versions of your dress would be nice for the ladies too, but maybe not your hair though haha.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
I'd love to see two kinds of outfits : Since fire is my secondary school, i'd love to see Professor Falmea's outfit for every school. Also, as As a Morganthe cosplayer, i do not want... I NEED a clothing bundle inspired in morganthe.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
Falmea and Greyrose have a unique style that I like.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
How about clothes that offer body type enhancement? What I mean is that wizards all use the same character model. How about clothes that when we wear it gives us Dworgyn's short squat appearance or Ione's tall muscular one? We would keep the same features and look the same as we do now just with a different body type.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2010
I like the design that Halston Balestrom has for his suit, but that might just be because I'm a Storm wizard. Either way, I think it'd be neat to find an outfit just like his, with the top hat and cane wand included!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
I honestly love Falmea's clothes, they are beautiful and elegant. We should have a bit more fashionable styled clothes?? or maybe more color options.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 13, 2017 wrote:

This week, let's talk about fashion, shall we? If you could choose to have clothing inspired by one of the Professors, which one would it be? I promise I won't be offended if it's not me. ::grin:: We're excited to see what you would choose.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Hard to choose but I kinda like moo Linda wu clothes and I know mellori is not a professor but I loved that new life themed gear she was wearing in mirage

Champion
Feb 06, 2010

If you don't mind, I would have to lean toward Pigswick Academy and say Quentin Burble, and Velma Pepper have quite the fashion sense.

Quentin Burble has a really cool Colonial wig, which gives him a more professor look --even though he does not have the brains for it!!

Velma kind of has a weird sense of style, but it is cool, and for some reason reminded me of Amelia Earhart!!

It is hard to pick between those two, they have really cool clothes!! Sorry for not sticking with Ravenwood.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
Malistaire the undying! Because his outfit is extremely vicious and i like tough looking wizards. Sorry if he's not really a professor but he used to be!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Do the arcanum scholars count? Because Jaki.

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010

Well not sure if this counts but... Malistaire! he used to be a teacher, and his outfit is epic! But i do like the Wizardcity
balance teachers (cant remember his name) suit and top hat, so if Mali does'nt count then thats my entry!

With love Aedan soulhunter

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
I am also including suggestions that go beyond the professors:
  • Falmea
  • Ione Virga
  • Morganthe
  • Belladonna Crisp
  • Rusalka
  • Winged Sorrow
  • Scorching Scimitars (although the Mirage bundle gear looks similar)
  • Judgment and hybrids (without the eye wear)
  • Seraph
  • Medusa (robe only and for wizard legs)
  • Darkmoor Malistaire gear

More wizardly appearances, and no armor.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I would love to have armor/clothing based off of what Tarrak Hadfield and Ignus Ferric are wearing. It's pretty heavy, powerful-looking clothing! I like the thick jacket and boots Hadfield is wearing, and I like the color and design of Ferric's armor.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
It would be nice to have clothing based off of Greyrose, Flamea, Merle and maybe Baba Yaga.

Administrator
Love the fashion ideas. We'll definitely keep these in mind for inspiration for future gear.

A new Feedback Friday is coming up in just a moment!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea