Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't Go To Marleybone in My Re-Generation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Today I got the quest "My Re-Generation" from Moolinda Wu. I tried to go to Marleybone to talk to Freddy Nine Lives but Marleybone did not show up in my world list at the portal. I wondered if it had anything to do with another quest that let me go to Wysteria, causing my first world page to be full.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Leaf Friend on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
Today I got the quest "My Re-Generation" from Moolinda Wu. I tried to go to Marleybone to talk to Freddy Nine Lives but Marleybone did not show up in my world list at the portal. I wondered if it had anything to do with another quest that let me go to Wysteria, causing my first world page to be full.
If you have not completed the main story line in Krokotopia you will not be able to enter Marleybone. Even when you can get into Marleybone, you will have to work your way to Freddy Nine Lives. You won't be able to just go straight to him.

The guide for all quests in Krokotopia can be found here.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?346419-Guide-to-Krokotopia-Quests