Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems when entering new areas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
Everytime I enter a new area, I get the yellow disconnect chain then it puts me back in. So basically I have to wait a minute everytime I enter a new area and I miss the first round everytime I enter a pvp match. Any way to fix this??? It's really annoying

Survivor
Dec 19, 2013
and a lot of the time the disconnect chain just goes red and i disconnect and get kicked off, so I cant even play

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Andrew Nightshade2... on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
Everytime I enter a new area, I get the yellow disconnect chain then it puts me back in. So basically I have to wait a minute everytime I enter a new area and I miss the first round everytime I enter a pvp match. Any way to fix this??? It's really annoying
That usually indicates your internet connection is losing connection with the server for the game. It does happen quite often unfortunately and more so if you are not active.

I would suggest contacting support and see if it may be something they can fix. I get this off and on being on wifi but I already know why on my end.

If support can't help you, contact your internet service provider and as them why you keep losing connections.