Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sands of Storytime 2017

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I think Mirage has been out long enough for a new storytime thread, especially with the abundance of plot twists. So here are my questions to start off with.

Is the story being rushed at all like with Pirate101's book 15, or is everything still going as origionally planned?
Did Baba Yaga actually think Mellori was her daughter, or was she in on the ruse?

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
New questions occured to me which seems like a good excuse to bump this thread.

1-When Old cob released his children in Khrysalis, he mentioned "the far corners of the spiral" which could mean Polaris, since it's on the edge of the spiral, "the hidden lands" which could refer to the fact that so much of Mirage is underground and "the broken shores" which seems to fit in with Empyrea supposedly having a lot of open skies. Is this accurate?
2-Hot weather is to be expected in a dessert, but some dialogue seems to imply that it's currently extra hot even by Mirage standards. Is this true or important?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
I contacted Librarian Fitzhume, and unfortunately he is a bit buried with work currently . . . but he wanted me to assure you and our other curious questioners on the message boards that he would love to start up another story time thread in the near future!