Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leveling up from mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
My death wizard is currently at level 41. I just began Mooshu and am at the Tatakai Outpost. I have a one month membership that began today. My question is, if I play 4hrs/day on weekdays and 4-8hrs/day on weekends. How far in the game will I get(world)? What level? (I will do side quests)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
I suggest doing the main quests and finish the world then do the side quests. You should get pretty far, but side quests will hold you back since one can lead to another. I am unsure of what level you will get to, but I am assuming around level 40, perhaps a couple levels higher. If you quest for the entire membership then you should be able to get the world done and start Dragonspyre. I have finished the entire Mooshu storyline in almost a day (a little less), and death is a top soloing school. Good luck!

Hannah Rosethorn -120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 76
Fallon Hexshard- 39

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
Just a quick update, I'm on the quest 'Shadowy Secrets' now.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
Dragonrider12403 on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
I suggest doing the main quests and finish the world then do the side quests. You should get pretty far, but side quests will hold you back since one can lead to another. I am unsure of what level you will get to, but I am assuming around level 40, perhaps a couple levels higher. If you quest for the entire membership then you should be able to get the world done and start Dragonspyre. I have finished the entire Mooshu storyline in almost a day (a little less), and death is a top soloing school. Good luck!

Hannah Rosethorn -120
Tatiana Winterbreeze- 76
Fallon Hexshard- 39
I already am above 40.

Anyway, another update guys! I'm currently level 44 and have just beginning Dragonspyre! I started Mooshu yesterday and finished today! Please give me a rough estimate on how far in the game I will get and what level if I continue at this pace.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Master of the Deat... on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
Just a quick update, I'm on the quest 'Shadowy Secrets' now.
I would suggest doing the side quests given by Mossback. There is a quest in Dragonspyre (Wizard Tours) that requires you to collect a chest at the Crazed Forest Spirit and I am not sure you will be able to even get in that instance if you have not already been there.

Here is the link to the quests in Mooshu and since you are nearly finished with it, you still have plenty of time to do Mossback. The first encounter with Mossback is in the Cave of Solitude, then Kishibe Village, Shirataki Temple (you will have to do the initial entry battle to get back in this dungeon but can skip everything and just do Mossback.) then find him in the Ancient Burial Grounds. At that point you will talk to the Crazed Forest Spirit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?2604-List-of-Moo-Shu-s-Quest

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Master of the Deat... on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I already am above 40.

Anyway, another update guys! I'm currently level 44 and have just beginning Dragonspyre! I started Mooshu yesterday and finished today! Please give me a rough estimate on how far in the game I will get and what level if I continue at this pace.
You're doing pretty alright. However, as mentioned above, I must advise you to do the sides.

Dragonspyre's a little longer than Mooshu so don't expect to complete it within the same time frame, especially if you're soloing.

And, remember to enjoy the game!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
DragonLady1818 on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
I would suggest doing the side quests given by Mossback. There is a quest in Dragonspyre (Wizard Tours) that requires you to collect a chest at the Crazed Forest Spirit and I am not sure you will be able to even get in that instance if you have not already been there.

Here is the link to the quests in Mooshu and since you are nearly finished with it, you still have plenty of time to do Mossback. The first encounter with Mossback is in the Cave of Solitude, then Kishibe Village, Shirataki Temple (you will have to do the initial entry battle to get back in this dungeon but can skip everything and just do Mossback.) then find him in the Ancient Burial Grounds. At that point you will talk to the Crazed Forest Spirit.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?2604-List-of-Moo-Shu-s-Quest
I'll definitely go back and do sidequests, but what I've decided on right now is to do the main quests until Polaris and then go back and do sidequests Mooshu-Polaris(I have all sidequests Wizard City through Marleybone done). I am currently doing 'The Labryinth' dungeon as part of the many story line quest.

My main question is, do you think it's possible for me to complete the whole game sidequests and all in a month? For the twq days I've had membership, I've finished Marleybone, began and completed Mooshu, began Dragonspyre and am more than halfway done--on The Labyrinth dungeon currently. I will be continuing this pace on weekends and doing pure questing 4hrs/day on weekdays.

I am currently on level 47, was 37 yesterday!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I'll definitely go back and do sidequests, but what I've decided on right now is to do the main quests until Polaris and then go back and do sidequests Mooshu-Polaris(I have all sidequests Wizard City through Marleybone done). I am currently doing 'The Labryinth' dungeon as part of the many story line quest.

My main question is, do you think it's possible for me to complete the whole game sidequests and all in a month? For the twq days I've had membership, I've finished Marleybone, began and completed Mooshu, began Dragonspyre and am more than halfway done--on The Labyrinth dungeon currently. I will be continuing this pace on weekends and doing pure questing 4hrs/day on weekdays.

LOL, It isn't impossible to do the entire game in a month but be forewarned, some of the worlds are longer than Mooshu.

Celestia seemed really long for me but after the first time through it, I have to push myself to take the rest of my wizards through that world.

Zafaria is fun, but has a lot of tight areas and not many Teleporters so you are going to be doing a lot of running back and forth unless you set markers each time.

Avalon isn't very short and neither is Azteca. Khrysalis is very long since it came out in 2 parts. I haven't done Polaris so not sure about it.

Good luck.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010

Are you questing alone?

If so, then probably not, although I would also advise you to not to simply skip over all the dialogue as you will miss out on the actual story/point of the sequence of events taking place within the game.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
Star Edward on Jan 8, 2017 wrote:
You're doing pretty alright. However, as mentioned above, I must advise you to do the sides.

Dragonspyre's a little longer than Mooshu so don't expect to complete it within the same time frame, especially if you're soloing.

And, remember to enjoy the game!

Will do! Also, I finished Dragonspyre in a day as well!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Master of the Deat... on Jan 9, 2017 wrote:
Will do! Also, I finished Dragonspyre in a day as well!
Haha,

I must say, you're on a roll there my friend! It's the determination is what's gonna keep you going through these worlds and the game.

As mentioned above, completing the game in one month is not the easiest thing, I'd even say that most of this game/half is just comes down to pure luck. Luck when defeating and collecting Items, luck when it comes on to pets, luck when farming, luck when blocking etc.

But I do admire this passion though!

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
Hey guys! I'm now a level 80 in Azteca(finished a few areas). I have one week left on my membership, do you guys think I can finish Azteca and Khryslis in that time? Thanks!