Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-7-16

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
Ok, I think this is my last post.

Pets.
You get experience every time you breed and level a pet. Pet to Teen= 20 Points. pet to Adult = 40 Points, Pet to Ancient = 80Points. Pet to Epic = 160 Points. Pet to Mega = 320 Points and pet to Ultra = 320 points. Hatch a pet = 2 Points
Pet Barn. A house just for pets. When left there they can get pet Experience. You have to come back to the house every now and then because pets can get hungry and when hungry they gain no experience. When overfed they gain experience at a lower rate. They still eat pet snacks but no matter what rank the hunger still goes away, feeding them Mega snacks or anything does NOT give experience, just removes the hunger.

The castle can house only 20 pets at a time. When placed you can either just leave your pets and they gain exp in random areas or you can choose the are you want.
Weight Training (strength)
Intellectual Lessons (Intellect)
100M Dash (Agility)
... The Training of the Will ( Will)
Power is slowly increased while they're at the barn.

DISREGARD MY PAST POSTS ABOUT THE CROWNS AND GOLD COST FOR THE PET STUFFIES...
This idea just came to me... To see your pet talents it costs 4000 Pet Points and the Guaranteed Elixir costs 1500 Pet Points. The Pet barn costs 8000 Pet Coins and the Pet Coin NPC is in Pet Pavillion beside the plane. Cuz he uses that to fly you to the island...
The NPC will also sell different items you can place in the Pet Barn Island that increases the rate at which they get EXP and some items that can reduce the rate at which they get hungry.

Oh, feeding pets is like gardening. You pick the snack then click the ground. *Sound effects* Food appears. 1 Snack per 4 pets so in essence you need 5 snacks for your pets.

When account is in use, the pets gain exp 33% Slower. When account isnt in use they gain Exp 25% Faster.

I just really wanna see other currencies than gold and crowns in the spiral .-.

Some of my ideas are just too much but I feel a tad better sharing them now

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
A fair and balanced PvP system. Currently the player going first has a huge advantage in that they see everything the second player does, but the second player can't do the same. The fix is simple: split the turns. Instead of players choose->player 1 casts->player 2 casts, it would go player 1 chooses->player 1 casts->player 2 chooses-> player 2 casts. The amount of time to decide could be lowered to 20 seconds if matches are too long because of this.

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
Wizard101 needs better gear for level 120. A max level wizard should be objectively better than a level 100 wizard in full Darkmoor gear. Low power pip generation and critical / block decay lengthen duels on the high end compared to the best level 100 gear. This dovetails nicely with requests for another realm in the style of Darkmoor or Aquila for hardcore players.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello Wizards! Being that it's the first Friday of the year, you know what it's time for, right?

It's a new year, and we're fired up to make 2017 the best ever! As is tradition, our first Feedback Friday of the year is always this: if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral, what would it be? We've been dreaming and planning ourselves, but we're interested to see what YOU think.

Happy new year, and have a fantastic first (full) weekend of 2017!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I think it would be cool to make a wand that looks like magic dust around your hands so we could see the hand casting animation and a housing item that looks like the reagents icon you know the little brown mixing bowl can't wait to see what's to come this year

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Professor Falmea on Jan 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello Wizards! Being that it's the first Friday of the year, you know what it's time for, right?

It's a new year, and we're fired up to make 2017 the best ever! As is tradition, our first Feedback Friday of the year is always this: if you could wave your magic wand and add ONE thing to the Spiral, what would it be? We've been dreaming and planning ourselves, but we're interested to see what YOU think.

Happy new year, and have a fantastic first (full) weekend of 2017!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
Well, I'm thinking of adding a Skeleton Key Vault, 'cause other than storing my Skeleton Keys in houses, I need a vault for them.

I'm also thinking of adding in more awesome new boss combat themes, the shared themes for most bosses in the worlds, and unique boss combat themes played for dueling certain bosses, just like how it was done with The Rat in Polaris. Even if KI would do some at a time, I don't mind at all. I'm a bit too bored with most bosses using the regular duel themes used for enemies in worlds, anyway.

Maybe I would like to see new Skeleton Key bosses added to Aquila, Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, and Wysteria, 'cause even these side worlds should have them. Even Wysteria's got some sort of equivalent to Shadow Magic, anyway, yes?

You know, I'm thinking there should be some form of dueling new Skeleton Key bosses in rotation form on a daily basis, just like the daily quests from Aegon Statz. There should be a mystical door holding hidden Skeleton Key bosses, but only a different one can be fought each and every day, but will still gain badges and unique rewards, & the door would appear at random locations in the Spiral's worlds every day.

I'm thinking of upping the castle block and housing item limits to about 350 or 400, 'cause we all need to store more items and maybe have larger houses that hold more soon. I would like to see that.

Oh, I would like to see a "Replay Tutorial Tips" option added, 'cause I would like to hear all the tips I've got from the past over & over again, just in case I forget them.

I would like to see badges added by defeating certain bosses, even normal ones through major story and side quests, roaming world bosses, & side bosses, even summonable ones, too!

Administrator
These are great ideas, Wizards! We have a lot of great things in store -there are definitely a more few things on this list that we plan to tackle already - and I'll send these around to the other Professors to discuss what else we can do! Thanks as always for participating, and a new FF shall be posted shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea