Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes vs. Evil Magma Peas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2010
So, I've been farming Couch Potatoes for a while (I got a bunch when i did grizzleheim), and I just recently got my first Evil Magma Peas. So my question is this.

If what I am looking for is mega snacks, is it more optimal to farm Couch Potatoes, or Evil Magma Peas?

I have the Red Barn Farm house, in case that is a factor.

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Cody Lighthunter on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
So, I've been farming Couch Potatoes for a while (I got a bunch when i did grizzleheim), and I just recently got my first Evil Magma Peas. So my question is this.

If what I am looking for is mega snacks, is it more optimal to farm Couch Potatoes, or Evil Magma Peas?

I have the Red Barn Farm house, in case that is a factor.
Peas, they give you good tc and reagents at mature, they require only a medium plot and they take less time to get to elder with all their likes

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Farming for Couch Potatoes is FAR faster and they drop much more frequently. EMP drop from high level bosses and you can spend all day farming without getting any. CP it's not very hard to get half a dozen or more in one sitting farming mobs in Savarstaad Pass.