Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hairstyles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2013
I know KI has been not very fond of this idea but I think its a good idea for us to be able to change our original hairstyles. I made my character years ago and just recently came back to wizard101. My highest level character has the ponytail hair and it looks pretty ridiculous. I've been wanting to change my original hairstyle for a long time. Just a suggestion, its not likely this will happen but it would be nice.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2015
BloodSwag101 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
I know KI has been not very fond of this idea but I think its a good idea for us to be able to change our original hairstyles. I made my character years ago and just recently came back to wizard101. My highest level character has the ponytail hair and it looks pretty ridiculous. I've been wanting to change my original hairstyle for a long time. Just a suggestion, its not likely this will happen but it would be nice.
This is already in the game, see the crownshop. It's under Appearance & Gear. I believe it takes up your helmet slot, but in high levels there wont be that many pieces of gear to show off your hair anyways so you can just stitch it

Survivor
Dec 12, 2013
CubYT on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
This is already in the game, see the crownshop. It's under Appearance & Gear. I believe it takes up your helmet slot, but in high levels there wont be that many pieces of gear to show off your hair anyways so you can just stitch it
I know this, i have one of those but I'm not very willing to give up my hat slot which could be helpful.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Some have suggested a beauty salon in the Shopping area. I think that would be fab.

I'd love to see more new hairstyles or wigs regardless.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2013
SparkleTude on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Some have suggested a beauty salon in the Shopping area. I think that would be fab.

I'd love to see more new hairstyles or wigs regardless.
Yeah, its a good idea but i think its been suggested so many times people are getting sick of it.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
BloodSwag101 on Jan 5, 2017 wrote:
Yeah, its a good idea but i think its been suggested so many times people are getting sick of it.
Not quite like the "Change Your Name" posts. Those have started to get on my nerves.

I'm much more in support of this idea than that of changing your names, for various reasons. Name tends to be more of an identity than hair.

Hairstyles are nice, but I do like having access to hats as well, as there are some good ones out there.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Sep 25, 2012
BloodSwag101 on Jan 4, 2017 wrote:
I know this, i have one of those but I'm not very willing to give up my hat slot which could be helpful.
You can always just stitch it. Bartleby knows I just stitched a red Tango hairstyle to this helmet I got from Poseidon that didn't look all that good.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I think they want the new hair style AND the hat at the same time. I for one love the christmas bonnet and would love to wear that with the hair I got from the crown shop as it just doesn't work with the hair I picked when I made my wizard years ago. I don't know why this wouldn't be possible for KI to do, but then I'm not a programmer so I don't really know.