Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the Hades robe worth it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Hey guys, its me again. Im a lvl 91 storm and ive been farming the hades robe for quite a bit. The whole tartarus has been crazy lately, I used like all of my crowns just to get the hat and the boots. My plan is to get the robe before friday, because that's when I want to start Khrysalis. Or, should I stop the robe farming and do Khrysalis? The robe I have on now is the Skyscream robe. Should i just wing it and keep farming, or should I just quit and do Khrysalis for the crafted gear?

KyleRavenBlade

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
minecraft63841 on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
Hey guys, its me again. Im a lvl 91 storm and ive been farming the hades robe for quite a bit. The whole tartarus has been crazy lately, I used like all of my crowns just to get the hat and the boots. My plan is to get the robe before friday, because that's when I want to start Khrysalis. Or, should I stop the robe farming and do Khrysalis? The robe I have on now is the Skyscream robe. Should i just wing it and keep farming, or should I just quit and do Khrysalis for the crafted gear?

KyleRavenBlade
I would recommend at this point just get to level 100 and get Malistaire gear, dont bother crafting or farming since you wont this stuff in 10 levels anyway.
(only thing i would say from crafting is the sardonyx rings (17% school resist helps so much if you change before a boss to match their school))
And the only thing you really need from Hades now is probably his staff which gives the highest crit you will get for a while.
Personally I kept using sky scream until i finished Darkmoore and got malistaire gear but you might find some dropped items or some in the Bazaar are better so use what you can get.
And darkmoore is one heck of a lot harder than tartarus, go read the cheats before you enter the dungeon or ya might find yourself dying a lot

good luck

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
I agree with Stealthhawk129. Malistaire gear is the best dungeon gear set atm. I would just go crafted gear until you can get Darkmoor Malistaire gear.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Go Waterworks or Azteca crafted robe to get you through.

DO NOT feel like you HAVE to do Darkmoor, unless you want to farm like a hamster on a wheel. There is some crafted gear that will certainly get you through just fine.

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
If you'd prefer, feel free to do so. I was adamant about obtaining Hades Gear and it's made for a more relaxing experience. It honestly doesn't take too long, but the choice is up to you.