Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot enter Pyramid of Mother Moon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Professor Greyrose, I believe you may be my only hope here. I have finished the main storyline quest for Azteca, and as I was going back and finishing up some side quests (it seems I have finished all but one, now) I researched and found that the T'zolkn Stone in Pitch Black Lake is in the Pyramid of Mother Moon. While I don't actually remember if I ever entered the pyramid or not, my quest is telling me I don't have the stone, and now I cannot enter. I have tried quest helper and it keeps saying there are no more quests on that world. For whatever reason, I cannot go in, and I won't be able to get those experience points and possibly? another training point. Would very much appreciate any advice or assistance you have to offer. Character is Destiny Dreamtail, level 94, Storm school.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Sorry to hear you've had troubles completing this quest. If you are truly blocked from progressing, please send Customer Support an email and ask them to assist. Feel free to reference this thread when you contact them.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Will do. Thank you for the swift response.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2017
Hi Dworgyn! I'm your new Death Student!