Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

offline messages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2010
I been playing this game for years and have always thought that being able to send messages to friends who where offline would be something helpful. There where always time when I couldn't meet up with a friends and there was no way for us to communicate so this is where the offline messages would come in handy.

Spamming could be a problem so there could be a limit to how many messages you can send out and if you can turn it off as well if you don't want to receive messages.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, Offline messages can be very useful but limited per a day and can only send them to those on your friends list. The're many times I wanted to message a friend about where did you get your gear, wand,or jewel, etc.. ; I want it too, getting a team together with your buddies to do a hardcore dungeon or do quests. I know there's a message board but you can wait a few days for a response and it may not be someone on your friends list. I think it's a good idea since we can't share emails in the game.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I was thinking of suggesting this idea too.
I always feel bad when I can't meet a friend at a certain time, and it could be days before I see them again.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
oh goodness yes! I keep missing a friend, and it'd be very nice to leave a message saying meet me @ here and then

I know that people have been known to stalk others on here, but we do have the option to ignore them, AND the powers that be could limit what we say to each other in offline messages, to "canned chat", just to see how it works.

I thought one could post a message from their home to a cyber mailbox, addressed to their friend.

PLEASE consider it? It's almost impossible to ask someone how to get in touch with them on here so... please help us

TYVM