Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More customer service employees

AuthorMessage
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You could hire more customer service employees. I've been waiting for a long time for replies to three different queries. I know it was Christmas, but this is too long even if a 3 day weekend is taken into account.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
If you did not get an auto response with a ticket number within a day of emailing customer support, they did not get it. Make sure you send it through the main site and the email on your account is correct.

People have noted certain email clients (Yahoo for example) seem to be blocked by KI, so if the above does not work try sending it from another client.

The response is an auto thing so no one has to be at work. I have always gotten this email within hours of sending in a query.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
colagada on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
You could hire more customer service employees. I've been waiting for a long time for replies to three different queries. I know it was Christmas, but this is too long even if a 3 day weekend is taken into account.
Cologada, you may want to post your problem in Halston's Lab. I and a few others have had issues with getting replies from support and I can't even use the contact support from this site. I either have to post or send an email through the community.