Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Crafting immortal lore spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Hi,

I put this here because while looking into the spell cards available in the Immortal Lore pack, I also saw that these could be gotten as recipes in Avalon for crafting the cards.

Now, the way this sounds in the lore pack description is that these spells are ALWAYS available once gained via the Lore pack, so that they are learned, and gratefully do not disappear if you reset your spell book. I was wondering if the same would apply to the crafting of the card. Or, in crafting the card, do you have to craft it multiple times because it acts like a standard treasure card, and disappears once its used. I was wondering about this to determine how I want to go after these, either with crowns or crafting. Thanks!!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Crafting the spells in Avalon is permanent as well. So are drops from the Loremaster, she drops the treasure cards you'll need for crafting them as well.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Ambrose Cain on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

I put this here because while looking into the spell cards available in the Immortal Lore pack, I also saw that these could be gotten as recipes in Avalon for crafting the cards.

Now, the way this sounds in the lore pack description is that these spells are ALWAYS available once gained via the Lore pack, so that they are learned, and gratefully do not disappear if you reset your spell book. I was wondering if the same would apply to the crafting of the card. Or, in crafting the card, do you have to craft it multiple times because it acts like a standard treasure card, and disappears once its used. I was wondering about this to determine how I want to go after these, either with crowns or crafting. Thanks!!
No, once you have the spell it is yours to keep.