Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
I got a message from the Ice Professor stating that I have a new spell to learn. Once I went there she didn't have a spell quest for me? I'm lvl 39 so it isn't training a move.

please help because I think it is Iceblade and I would really like that!

-Evan Frostshade.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Evan Frostshade on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
I got a message from the Ice Professor stating that I have a new spell to learn. Once I went there she didn't have a spell quest for me? I'm lvl 39 so it isn't training a move.

please help because I think it is Iceblade and I would really like that!

-Evan Frostshade.
Iceblade is learnt by Thamaturges at Level 38 after completion of the quest "Ice Creature Feature" (XD at that Quest name though).

It's strange though, she should have the quest promptly ready for you to undertake unless you haven't completed her earlier quest or you're not at the correct level.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
the same is happening to me, im lvl 60. and i still havent got the ice blade side quest, i know the frost giant comes after it. i went to the ice teacher, the tree in kroctopia, mooshu, everywhere. please help, the quest wont show up or anything, please help.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi! As Star Edward eluded to, there are several pre-requisites to obtaining this spell.

- Train Ice Trap
- Train Ice Prism
- Train Ice Armor
- Train Ice Guardian
- Achieve level 38 and complete the quest Ice Creature Feature.

Are you missing any of those spells from your spell book?

If everything checks out and you still do not have this spell, please contact our Customer Support so they can assist you.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game