Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do hp computer's work on wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2016
I have 2 hp computer's at home but whenever I try to install wizard101. It always says that its not determined and they just terminate it and i'm wondering if you would help with this situation.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
aiden173737 on Dec 25, 2016 wrote:
I have 2 hp computer's at home but whenever I try to install wizard101. It always says that its not determined and they just terminate it and i'm wondering if you would help with this situation.
I'm using an HP Laptop so to answer, yes, HP Computers do run the game. What can cause problems are:

• Your current Operating System (May require an update)
  • Graphics Card (Look this up for more info)
  • Firewall/ Virus Protector (They may see the Wizard101 Installer/Game as a potential threat and hence, try to shut it down.

Try looking into these options and see what comes up. If the situation persists, try contacting support (support@wizard101.com) or purchase a new computer.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Should be able to work. I have an HP myself. Try restarting the computer or uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If that doesn't work, I'd be mostly positive it was your laptop that was the cause of the issue. Good luck bro :)

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
As long as you're running the game on a compatible processor and operating system, and you have enough RAM and CPU and GPU power, you should be able to run the game.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Absolutely they do work! If you have any questions about your PC working with Wizard101, you can always check our System Requirements page: https://www.wizard101.com/game/system-requirements