Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please add Headless Horseman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2009
Hey everyone!
Hope you all are having an awesome day. Today I want to talk about a spell that really needs to be added to the game, Headless Horseman. Headless Horseman is one of the coolest looking and with the best graphic spell in the game. However, it is very disappointing that it is only obtained from the Jack O Lantern pet. Along with that, the pet only provides one spell, so it limits the players from using the spell more than once in a battle. That is why, I really hope and request the game to let the players have their own trainable spell from either crafting and/or make it droppable from a certain boss. I mean it would be unfair to the employees who worked very hard in creating this awesome spell, which is just put in a pet. I mean this spell is just too good to be put in a pet. Also, in one of the recent KiLive, Dworgyn aka Friendly Necromancer said that Headless Horseman is the "coolest spell ever, quiet honestly, I mean this spell wins visually... ", and also hinted, "and who knows what will happen with that later...". Therefore, I really hope the game allows the players to train this spell in the future updates.

Regards,
Ravenwood Student.