Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening vendor

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
Is there a new Mirage gardening vendor? If so where do i find them?

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
juwanaman9 on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
Is there a new Mirage gardening vendor? If so where do i find them?
There is not. Khrysalis is the last world with a gardening vendor. It'd be nice to get a new one, but we'd also need new spells.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
We need spells like "sun to all indoor plants" or "sun to all outdoor plants" and it should cost like 30 energy, that would be the best spell ever, you'll be able to have several 69 evil magma peas plots without worrying about running out of energy.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Closowskii on Mar 11, 2017 wrote:
We need spells like "sun to all indoor plants" or "sun to all outdoor plants" and it should cost like 30 energy, that would be the best spell ever, you'll be able to have several 69 evil magma peas plots without worrying about running out of energy.
That is almost all there is that's left for possible spell progression in gardening. It's difficult to think of any more utility spells they could develop outside of that.

I used to look forward to the gardeners in the new worlds as a way to dump gold, but we've almost hit the ceiling in what more a new gardener could offer.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
High Five Ghost on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
That is almost all there is that's left for possible spell progression in gardening. It's difficult to think of any more utility spells they could develop outside of that.

I used to look forward to the gardeners in the new worlds as a way to dump gold, but we've almost hit the ceiling in what more a new gardener could offer.
well you can the needs and getting rid of pest for all indoor or outdoor plants. but the pest spells could be level 1 and up. then you can have new pests and plants. like what happened with KH as they changed some plant spells. also you can have something called shadow energy and shadow plants. where wizards at a certain level will have this. and shadow plants. imagine a shadow dandelion or tiger lily. or even Evil storm peas.