Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't we sell rank 7 and up snacks?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Dear Professor Greyrose,

Seems to me, if the snacks are your snacks, it should be up to you whether or not you want to sell them. No auction things you can sell out of your backpack. You paid for them, farmed them, harvested them or what have you . . . Why - if I have 80 Killer Kumquats that I am certain I will never use because I don't use anything but rank 9 snacks - can I not sell them and make a profit? I paid real money for the Sword Ferns that dropped them. Seems like it's only fair that I should get to sell them if I'm not going to use them. I would very much like a response to this.

Regards,

Wyrmbreath

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
There is a pet snack vendor in the pavillion that will buy no auction snacks, its the shop to the left of the entrance coming in from the commons.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
It's the same as gear. There are some items that KI do not want newer, inexperienced, non-paying players to have access to. You can still sell the snacks to snack/reagent vendors, as they're no auction, not no sell. But to me, it seems like you're overlooking the Killer Kumquats quite a bit, it's a great snack for when rank 9 snacks aren't plentiful. For instance, if you run out of Crowns for Mega Snack packs, or grow tired of farming for Hambrosia. I'd personally use them now, if not, then you should probably keep them around in case you want a pet grown but have no rank 9 snacks.