Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help shaping my new myth wizard.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
A few days ago I sadly deleted my first wizard, my balance. I've now created a lvl 20 Myth wiz. I haven't spent any of my training points and I currently have six. I'm gainig all my crafting badges since I've learnt how important crafting becomes later on ( mounts wands etc)
I was planning on training ice to get tower shield and death to get feint. I've always trained in the Sun school to get tough giant etc.
Could I get some help from Myth wizrds on the best build for this scholl also a guide to the best gear at various levels would be great too. I don't do PVP and I'm mostly a PVE player.
Thank you conjurers
Patrick Myth Tamer Lvl 20

Survivor
Oct 09, 2016
Enlightened One on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
A few days ago I sadly deleted my first wizard, my balance. I've now created a lvl 20 Myth wiz. I haven't spent any of my training points and I currently have six. I'm gainig all my crafting badges since I've learnt how important crafting becomes later on ( mounts wands etc)
I was planning on training ice to get tower shield and death to get feint. I've always trained in the Sun school to get tough giant etc.
Could I get some help from Myth wizrds on the best build for this scholl also a guide to the best gear at various levels would be great too. I don't do PVP and I'm mostly a PVE player.
Thank you conjurers
You should also train satyr. It'll help in later worlds. I would suggest staying close to universal resist, too.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Do NOT train to Satyr! It takes too many off-school pips to cast Satyr unless you have a Life mastery amulet. Fairy/Pixie is just fine and will get you through the toughest content.

Myth is a very fun school. It takes a bit to learn every aspect of it, but once you learn, it's a pretty awesome school that is underrated in the wizard world.

My Myth is the most powerful school I have (and I have all of them - in multiples). You will need to do the research regarding gear on your own. Once I get past a specific piece of gear, I delete it, so I don't have a list of every good piece of gear at every level. Besides, it's your choice to decide what gear is best for your wizard.

Good luck!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Enlightened One on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Thank you conjurers
Nice, we need more Wizards in the game.

This disease that's wiping out Wizards needs to stop

It seems though that you're already on the ideal path.

up to Tower Shield
up to Satyr (since has yet to have gotten a school based heal)
up to Feint
(Only useful ones, you don't need vengeance)
Damage Enchanting Spells (Giant, Monstrous etc).

P.S - If you deleted your by accident, you can shoot an email to KI (support@wizard101.com) and they may be able to assist.

Good Luck!

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
You'll want to use one point to get Spirit Blade from Niles in Krokotopia. Get through Tower Shield next. You will now have 70% or better shields against all schools except and .

Stock up on Otomo Fury TCs in the Bazaar. These are single-hit cards that do substantial damage. Also buy a bunch of Feint TCs. Use these together against difficult bosses.

Once you've used Training Points to get Tower Shield and Feint, hit Digmoore Station in Marleybone and train in the Storm pet dismissal spell. This costs one pip to cast, and dispels your pet, granting you four pips.