Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with Jotun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
I once soloed Jotun and his brothers with the help of the side doors on my balance. For my other characters though... it's just not gonna happen. Would someone or a few people be able to help? Maybe for multiple characters? They would be for a storm, death, or life.

Hope you'll be able to help :)

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I'll help. I'm a lvl 43 pyro if that's fine with you.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
iSaysRawrr on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
I once soloed Jotun and his brothers with the help of the side doors on my balance. For my other characters though... it's just not gonna happen. Would someone or a few people be able to help? Maybe for multiple characters? They would be for a storm, death, or life.

Hope you'll be able to help :)
Post your available time and I'm sure anyone will be willing to assist :D

Henchmen can also get the job done too.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Lol that's fine. Is it okay if we do the side doors first before the middle door? It's a lot longer but way easier in the end. Also when, where, and what realm do you want to meet up at? And out of my three wizards, which one works best for you? I don't overly care which finishes the quest first.

Sorry for all the questions lol

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
I can help too. I got a life wizard that I don't mind using to help you with. Let me know what time, realm, and what your wizards name is.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
iSaysRawrr

Decide on a time and realm, then we'll tell you if we can make it.
>Blaze Misthunter

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
How about this:@lizzermaybay can you help with my Death wizard and @BMistHunter help with my Life? I had a friend complete the quest with me on my storm so I have him done. Can any of you meet Monday or Tuesday around 12-3? (Realm Ghoul in front of the doors to Nidavellir )

BTW my characters are both named Destiny and the Death is Lvl 43 and my Life is lvl 47(prob 48 when we meet up)

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
iSaysRawrr on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:
How about this:@lizzermaybay can you help with my Death wizard and @BMistHunter help with my Life? I had a friend complete the quest with me on my storm so I have him done. Can any of you meet Monday or Tuesday around 12-3? (Realm Ghoul in front of the doors to Nidavellir )

BTW my characters are both named Destiny and the Death is Lvl 43 and my Life is lvl 47(prob 48 when we meet up)
Sure. I can meet up on Monday. Glad that I can help.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Sorry, something came up at home. I don't think I'll be able to help.

Sorry about this.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
iSaysRawrr on Dec 22, 2016 wrote:

Hello. Sorry that I couldn't help today. My parents forced me to go to the mall. I'll come on Tuesday or Wednesday (Wednesday because my parents might take me somewhere else on Tuesday). I'll probably be on around 2 pm. I'll be on realm Ghoul too.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
lizzermaybay on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
Hello. Sorry that I couldn't help today. My parents forced me to go to the mall. I'll come on Tuesday or Wednesday (Wednesday because my parents might take me somewhere else on Tuesday). I'll probably be on around 2 pm. I'll be on realm Ghoul too.
So sorry! My membership actually ran out on Monday (Like how did I forget? Stupid me) and since only members can use message board I couldn't tell you guys. How about tomorrow on Thursday around 2 pm we go with our plan? Again, so sorry I couldn't get on.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Thanks for trying to help but I ended up just teaming up for both characters because I really wanted to finish the quest soon. Sorry for wasting your time with all the planning and stuff, but I'm happier that I finished it sooner than later. Thanks anyways :)