Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea after Mirage.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
I think the next world should be called Empyrea since it is the last world that Old Cob has mentioned. And it shall be in the sky made of crystals instead of clouds. And the some of the minions would be bats, birds and other flying creatures. While towards the ending we are fighting in a haunted castle that is floating on top of the sky with the final child of Old Cobs. Then later in the story we should face Old Cob on top of the castle outside in a shadow realm, for him threatening to destroy the world with his allied forces made of shadow creatures.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
thomas148v on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I think the next world should be called Empyrea since it is the last world that Old Cob has mentioned. And it shall be in the sky made of crystals instead of clouds. And the some of the minions would be bats, birds and other flying creatures. While towards the ending we are fighting in a haunted castle that is floating on top of the sky with the final child of Old Cobs. Then later in the story we should face Old Cob on top of the castle outside in a shadow realm, for him threatening to destroy the world with his allied forces made of shadow creatures.
The idea of Empyrea is that it would be a bit like Dragonspyre, in the sense that it's a militaristic society. You mostly reference Dragonspyre, but thats when I see the crystal sky idea. Not bad, but the shadow realm one was a good one to put up too!

Empyrea:
A world, filled with bats, birds, and many flying creatures to defeat. It was a world, triumphant with it's military might, but under the rule of it's new Governor, the miltary has become almost unstoppable. Can you save the people from a war with the Spiral?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
TheKevinr97 on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
The idea of Empyrea is that it would be a bit like Dragonspyre, in the sense that it's a militaristic society. You mostly reference Dragonspyre, but thats when I see the crystal sky idea. Not bad, but the shadow realm one was a good one to put up too!

Empyrea:
A world, filled with bats, birds, and many flying creatures to defeat. It was a world, triumphant with it's military might, but under the rule of it's new Governor, the miltary has become almost unstoppable. Can you save the people from a war with the Spiral?
Yeah!, I really like that idea!!! And I know the crystal thing had to go, I forgot it was similar to Dragonspyre but more advanced and shadow. I really liked Mirage and Polaris just trying to come up with something that is more interesting and scary like Khrysalis but more darkness.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
i think it should be the world as it was before the spiral. We screwed up events in history so we have to go back in time and fix them. And then once that happens we've angered old cob again and have to restore peace between grandmother raven, grandfather spider, grandfather tree, and the chronicle.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
thomas148v on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
I think of Empyrea as more of a final world for the 3rd arc, and it seems like it could be Old Cob's home world...but he does seem more like a kyrs guy, doesnt he? Anyways, It seems to me that we are going to get introduced to new magics...maybe crystal magic? I dont know what it would focus on, maybe sort of auras or enchantments? But if Empyrea is the final world like i think it will be, maybe we should have a world based on the wizards past? So like you go back to earth. because in the beginning of the game, before you make your character, Ambrose says you come from a world that does not believe in magic. Maybe your parents / friends are proud? Maybe they were cursed by Old Cob? Thats my theory.... LOL

~Cori SkullBlood, Lvl 56
(Yes, I'm a Grandmaster, get over it.)