Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Idea!: Natronamus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
Hey! Welcome to the first thread of World Ideas! This is where (you guessed it) I brainstorm different ideas for original worlds!
In this thread, I'll be talking about Natronamus, a once lush forest world full of different varieties of life, that has recently become victim of an ever-winter, cast from an unknown source. Now, this will be after Empyrea, thus meaning this would be in the 4th arc (Or perhaps a side world or a transition-world).
THE PLOT:
After coming through the world door, the player is greeted by a jackrabbit (inspiration from Pirate101's One-Eyed Jack) named Beckett Babetski. The world door is also in a large tree, that many other jackrabbits and more have taken refuge in. Anyways, Beckett thanks you for your coming and immediately directs you to a village of treants, the only non-hostile ones found in Natronamus at the moment. After saving the village (by defeating their delusional leader and guiding them to the hollow tree where the jackrabbits are, one treant offers you to take you to Bungalow Branch, another large tree where you can be safe in. He offers to take you, since there are more problems there concerning food supplies and water. After replenishing their needs, earthquakes start to happen, resulting in the fall of the first tree you were in, and the disappearance of Beckett Babetski (who you would go to and ask for guidance once in a while). You go looking for him in the Gone, a frozen wasteland, where no more life exists.
I will include the second half of the plot once this World Idea! gets noticed and spread around.
THE COMBAT: There are three main places: Hollow (containing the tree with Beckett and the treant village), Bungalow Bay (containing the other tree and three bandit outposts, each outpost serving as a 40+ minute dungeon), and the Gone (where the wasteland and the final tree are located). Each place has a different variety of enemies.

Hollow enemies include Dazed Treants, Stonekeepers (rocky creatures that began to appear after The Freeze happened), and Bliss Blizzes (large snowballs with minds).

Bungalow Bay enemies include Bungalow Bandits (jackrabbits that have stolen portions of Bungalow Bay's food supply), Black Guardsmen (the corrupt security force that works with the bandits), and Splutterflies (parasites that are eating Bungalow Bay's safe tree).

The Gone's enemies include Blizzard Blazes (floating fireballs), Blizzard Buzzards (birds), and Snow Sorcerers.

LOCATIONS: Each main location has their own subdivision. The Hollow's subdivision include the Hollow (the tree itself), Treant Village, and the Dead Forest. Bungalow Bay's subdivisions include The Tree (Which is larger than the Hollow), The Town, and Bandit Country. The Gone's Subdivision's include the Wasteland, No Man's Land, and Tortured Soul's Properties.

Seeing that I have run out of space to right the rest, I must include it in the next post. If this is a good idea, let me know! I would love your feedback! Thanks for reading.

TBC

Survivor
Apr 23, 2014
This idea rings out to me a lot, since this world was inspired mostly by Azteca's cloudburst forest in a way. I think this world might be a good addition to the game.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
TheKevinr97 on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
This idea rings out to me a lot, since this world was inspired mostly by Azteca's cloudburst forest in a way. I think this world might be a good addition to the game.
I agree

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I'm a little confused about the description of this world. So its kind of like the tree of life and the world gate in raven wood mixed together?

So from my understanding its 3-5 different trees that represent areas. Are they related to Bartelby? Can they talk or are they just normal trees?

A frozen wasteland that is beyond the trees?

I'm sorry I'm so confused