Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

snowhopper mount/pet

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
just wanted to say that the mount and pet from the new winter wonder pack are absolutely precious! i love bunnies~ i saw those and i wanted to snuggle them!

(i may or may not have overindulged, but hey~ it's the holidays!)

loving the new editions to my balance wizard's happy little family of magical critters! thanks ki!

-von

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Those bunnies will be THE sought after pack item is my prediction.

But they are very rare. I bought eleventy billion packs (ok not that many) and only got one bunny pet.
I also only got the sleigh in 1 or 7 days - not the permanent one. Does anyone know if there IS a permanent mount in any of the holiday packs??

The sleigh is absolutely adorable in the way that people won't stop saying WHERE DID YOU GET THAT and the person using it won't stop smiling. I want it as a permanent mount please.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Dr Von on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
just wanted to say that the mount and pet from the new winter wonder pack are absolutely precious! i love bunnies~ i saw those and i wanted to snuggle them!

(i may or may not have overindulged, but hey~ it's the holidays!)

loving the new editions to my balance wizard's happy little family of magical critters! thanks ki!

-von
XD, The Bunnies are quite adorable to say the least :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SparkleTude on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
Those bunnies will be THE sought after pack item is my prediction.

But they are very rare. I bought eleventy billion packs (ok not that many) and only got one bunny pet.
I also only got the sleigh in 1 or 7 days - not the permanent one. Does anyone know if there IS a permanent mount in any of the holiday packs??

The sleigh is absolutely adorable in the way that people won't stop saying WHERE DID YOU GET THAT and the person using it won't stop smiling. I want it as a permanent mount please.

yes, there is a permanent one~ i also bought eleventy billion packs, and i got 3 of the pets, but no mount until i was almost out of crowns.

before that, i only got the 1 and 7-day versions. so the permanent one is definitely out there (and yes, it does make me smile)~ good luck!

-von "student loans are not for buying myself christmas presents" shadowsong

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thank you so much Dr. Von.

I might give it some more tries, then - it's just that backpack and bank keep filling up and so much of it is no auction. (Or so I recall.)

I'd love to get the sleigh or skates as permanent mounts. I'd be willing to buy those.
Glad you got one! Thanks for the well wishes, and Happy Holidays.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SparkleTude on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Thank you so much Dr. Von.

I might give it some more tries, then - it's just that backpack and bank keep filling up and so much of it is no auction. (Or so I recall.)

I'd love to get the sleigh or skates as permanent mounts. I'd be willing to buy those.
Glad you got one! Thanks for the well wishes, and Happy Holidays.
thanks, and same to you :)

just make sure not to spend more than you're comfortable losing. good luck!

-von