Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest "work bellows at Caterwaul CanYons"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Anyone knows what's wrong with the quest "To the Chimera"? It's impossible to access the button to work the bellows at Caterwaul Canyons and continue with the quest.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I got ahold of support to let them know there was a bug and couldn't finish the quest. However, they completed the quest for me I have no idea how that quest ends. Such a Bummer! all that hard work and they finished it for me. I have no Idea the story finish.

Survivor
May 14, 2015
i'm having the same problem

Survivor
May 17, 2015
"working the bellows" completes the quest but i am having trouble completing it as well.

Defender
Jun 04, 2014
Have also run into same problem. Tried to log off and back in to see if that would fix it. no such luck. It affected a few others who were with me at same time. No one could work it.

Survivor
May 17, 2015
I was able to complete the quest today. Perhaps it was last nights update? If so - good luck to everyone else :)

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
I am having this problem, as well. I sent a message to the support team - but I would really like to finish the quest

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hello. There is a known bug with this particular quest that we will be working to fix in the near future. In the meantime, you may try switching areas/realms to see if you can find a button that hasn't recently been used by another player. Outside of this you can contact our Customer Support for more assistance until we can get the bug fixed.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
Switching realms worked for me. Thanks for the help!