Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone got 3 loremaster tc?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 05, 2010
i need 3 lormaster tc for a shadow-forged weapon. I know i can craft them but they are a struggle, i could probably craft one, so one or two is fine if anyone is willing to trade. Thanks

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Yes I have some loremaster TC I can trade you if you have athena battle site treasure cards. I need those. Also you can get loremaster treasure cards from growing and elder harvesting sword fern plants FYI.

Autumn Wild Heart
Spiral Crafter

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hello Jordan,

I thought I already posted a reply to this, so if it shows up twice, my apologies. I do have some loremaster treasure cards I would be willing to trade you. I will give you some anyway, but if you have some athena battle site treasure cards, I am looking to craft that spell for my myth wizard. You can also get loremaster and other (craft recipe) treasure cards as elder harvest drops from sword fern plants FYI.

Let me know if you would like to meet up for the loremaster TC's. I am usually on the game on weeknights and weekend evenings EST.

Good luck

Autumn Wild Heart
Crafter of All

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Nordic Champion on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello Jordan,

I thought I already posted a reply to this, so if it shows up twice, my apologies. I do have some loremaster treasure cards I would be willing to trade you. I will give you some anyway, but if you have some athena battle site treasure cards, I am looking to craft that spell for my myth wizard. You can also get loremaster and other (craft recipe) treasure cards as elder harvest drops from sword fern plants FYI.

Let me know if you would like to meet up for the loremaster TC's. I am usually on the game on weeknights and weekend evenings EST.

Good luck

Autumn Wild Heart
Crafter of All
thank you, this would be great. Unfortunately i dont have any Athena tc. But if you are still willing to trade me one lore tc (just crafted the other 2 and i cannot be bothered farming another 7 turquoise.) that would be greatly appreciated. Btw i'm in Australia so time zones would be a bit hard, so how about 5pm est? that's 8:30 for me so that works well

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Nordic Champion on Dec 9, 2016 wrote:
Hello Jordan,

Good luck

Autumn Wild Heart
Crafter of All
Forgot to add this, Realm Pixie, commons

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Jordan,

I think we need to decide on a day LOL Today is Friday the 16th. I will go to the commons realm pixie today at 5:00PM, Saturday the 17th at 5:00PM and Sunday the 18th at 5:00PM to give you that loremaster card. If by Monday I still have not met up with you, let me know a new place/time to meet. Sound good?

Autumn Wild Heart

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Nordic Champion on Dec 16, 2016 wrote:
Hi Jordan,

I think we need to decide on a day LOL Today is Friday the 16th. I will go to the commons realm pixie today at 5:00PM, Saturday the 17th at 5:00PM and Sunday the 18th at 5:00PM to give you that loremaster card. If by Monday I still have not met up with you, let me know a new place/time to meet. Sound good?

Autumn Wild Heart
ah sorry I can't make it now, my 5-year-old computer recently broke down and I am replacing it. It will be about 2-3 weeks since shipping around Christmas is awful. So it can't really happen till then.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Jordan,

Thank you for letting me know.
I am very sorry about your computer. I know what that is like!
It is hard to play wizard 101 without a computer

Hope you have a nice holiday and I will keep this as a "watched topic" so when you reply,
I can meet up with you then.

Take care!

Autumn Loremaster Crafter