Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No ice minion quest recieve

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I have not receive the ice minion quest even though I am level 34, an ice wizard, and I heard that in level 28, if you are an ice wizard, you will get the ice minion quest from the ice magic teacher. I wonder it's a requirement to finish all the Grizzleheim quest first, then the ice minion quest will be given.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
olivia skypetal on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
I have not receive the ice minion quest even though I am level 34, an ice wizard, and I heard that in level 28, if you are an ice wizard, you will get the ice minion quest from the ice magic teacher. I wonder it's a requirement to finish all the Grizzleheim quest first, then the ice minion quest will be given.
Did you complete her (Professor Lydia Greyrose's) previous school quest?

If you haven't, then there is a high chance that this quest won't be available to you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
olivia skypetal on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
You do not have to complete anything in Grizzleheim for this minion. You do have to complete all the spell quests given by Professor Greyrose. The list of quests is at the link below, near the bottom. If you missed one, nothing that follows will be available. Did you try going to the Professor and seeing if she has the quest, even though you missed the notification?
If there is no quest, and you did all the previous ones, you will need to contact support to have them sort it out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Ice_School_Spells#axzz4SCTVjeQe