Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas on ways to make myth useful in a team?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Myth has been kind of awkward in a team setting, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Any thoughts on how to make myth more useful in a group? There's almost never any shields to break down or the boss will be stun proof.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Myth has a pretty good minion. If there are only 3 players you can use your minion to help the team.

Myth is a pretty good hitter. At one point you get the vomiting frog that can hit all the enemies.

Maybe talk about what level you are and what specifically you have to work with?

Defender
May 16, 2009
Myth is also very good at removing enemy defenses, or avoiding them by using 2-hit spells. Earthquake, Shatter, Pierce, Orthrus, and Minotaur are your friends here.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I would actually suggest not using the minion because all they really do is use up traps and such. However, at times myth can actually be a great hitting school. If there is already a hammer you can be the clean up if the killing hit doesn't kill or you could just be the hammer.