Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Azteca The Most Expensive Gear?

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Ok, you go into the bazaar and check all the lvl 1 gear, because any gear that's meant for stitching appears there.... one thing i noticed is he Azteca Beast gear, the one with the dino helm/feet is pushing 18k-40k just the robe is 40,000+ and there's 99 of them in there.... and you'll think that maybe khrysalis up is even more? NOPE! they barely get any in stock and even the polaris Cronical set, is only 21,000+ Why!!! someone explain this to me...why does a outfit no body ever wears besides for the stats cost so much and theres tons of them.... supply and demand... well we dont demand it especially if the supply is pushing 70K....and you'll think, oh hey.. maybe all the azteca gear is that expensive... i mean that's just the stitiching one.... NOPE! none of the azteca gear breaks 30K... WHY!! i dont even want the gear just wonderring why is it so darn expensive for doing absolutely nothing

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
camahawk on Dec 4, 2016 wrote:
Ok, you go into the bazaar and check all the lvl 1 gear, because any gear that's meant for stitching appears there.... one thing i noticed is he Azteca Beast gear, the one with the dino helm/feet is pushing 18k-40k just the robe is 40,000+ and there's 99 of them in there.... and you'll think that maybe khrysalis up is even more? NOPE! they barely get any in stock and even the polaris Cronical set, is only 21,000+ Why!!! someone explain this to me...why does a outfit no body ever wears besides for the stats cost so much and theres tons of them.... supply and demand... well we dont demand it especially if the supply is pushing 70K....and you'll think, oh hey.. maybe all the azteca gear is that expensive... i mean that's just the stitiching one.... NOPE! none of the azteca gear breaks 30K... WHY!! i dont even want the gear just wonderring why is it so darn expensive for doing absolutely nothing
i'm still curious about this...