Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

disappointment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
was this the plan? let us go through the new world, to get just a spell.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I'm confused,what exactly are you complaining about? Did you even pay attention to the story?(dont spoil it here if you did) What exactly were you expecting?

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
What about the side quests? The Badges? The Factions? Crafting quest? Read the whole story? Find hints to the new world? Etc. Etc.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Defender
Nov 05, 2010
Emma SpiritCaller on Dec 3, 2016 wrote:
What about the side quests? The Badges? The Factions? Crafting quest? Read the whole story? Find hints to the new world? Etc. Etc.
Yea the faction stuff is amazing, I will certainly be grinding for every badge

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I havnt played thru all of mirage yet but its quite fun so far i hope it doesnt get worse as it goes on

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
blaze boomgiver on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
I think you're just sad its over. (Me too, Mirage was great! I'm not even excited for any other world like I was for Mirage.)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
blaze boomgiver on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
What about the overall experience? o:

Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
One of the things that I found that makes new worlds so much fun is to try to find the puns and references to other games, movies, TV shows, books, etc. Stuff like Jimmy Page giving you an axe in Avalon, Ozzy the bee in Khrysalis with a spot on voice (he just needs to say Sharon once), the Shawshank Redemption references in Polaris, and so many more.

If you take the time, there is so much to appreciate in this game, on so many levels.