Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet XP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Hey I had an idea about the pets- largely due to me having so many pets and never having the patience to train them in the pet pavilion.

My idea is this: when you have a pet with you in battle your pet will gain experience as well. As far as the pet pavilion goes it would be far from obsolete because I think it would be cool to have that as not only a way for your pet to gain experience but also as a "Pet Bonding" point as well.

My idea for "Pet Bonding" is for example I have a nightmare I favor taking with me in battle because it can cast the unicorn spell- my problem with it is that the nightmare MIGHT cast said spell once every 10 battles or so, by "bonding" with the nightmare it would slowly increase the likelihood of it casting the spell.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i made a post sort of like this, once a pet hits epic, 1/3 battles it gains ex and it's added to a random stat...which running around wizardcity for a hour just spamming fights is actually practical...

and maycasts could be linked to power... like the higher the power stat a pet has the higher the percentage maycast it'll have.... but is still snack boosting only

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
also, the 100% stat has to be overly high, like 1000... most pets dont even break 400 in a single stat so...but with 100 maycast.... and say a pet with all 5 talents maycasts... EVERY SINGLE TURN IT ACTIVATES