Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot purchase crowns or membership on Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I have been on Wizard 101 for 5+ years now I believe, and I have lost my Parental Control Password you need to buy stuff and access advanced settings for. My parents don't know it either. I can't reset it, however, because the email it's signed up with was an old email that our old phone company had set up with it (Bellsouth). And I can't fix it through my credit card because the credit card signed with it has long been cancelled. I have contacted Support many times to try and fix this issue for the past YEAR. I've sent 5 or 6 emails (one every few months or so), but no one will reply from KingsIsle. I've had to go to the store and buy online codes to buy anything, but it still impedes me because I cannot buy a large amount of crowns at one time.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Hi. I have the same question as I did on your other thread: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/cannot-finish-celestia-8ad6a426586c66e10158b1dd616f7e0b?page=1

If you have a Customer Support ticket number, then I can assist you with next steps.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
It's been a while since I've kind of have just given up with the emails so I don't have the customer support ticket number anymore. I posted on here since my friend said someone might help, but I'll send them another email right now. Thanks for the advice!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Oh, and another issue is that I can't get the replies from them because an old email that I can't access is where their replies go to, I put in a different email a while back which one I use back but never got a response. I don't think that they are ignoring me, I think that all of the emails are going to the old one that I don't have access to and cannot change because I don't have the Master Password anymore.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I sent an email saying to reply to a different email, but just in case it doesn't work the number is: #161130-000243

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Dworgyn on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Hi. I have the same question as I did on your other thread: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/cannot-finish-celestia-8ad6a426586c66e10158b1dd616f7e0b?page=1

If you have a Customer Support ticket number, then I can assist you with next steps.
Hey Dworgyn,

I sent a ticket regarding the same issue and still haven't received a reply or ticket number. I suspect it's because I unsubbed from KI e-mails to avoid spam, but I have no clue how to activate it again. Is there any way you can help me?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Leviathan 90 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
Hey Dworgyn,

I sent a ticket regarding the same issue and still haven't received a reply or ticket number. I suspect it's because I unsubbed from KI e-mails to avoid spam, but I have no clue how to activate it again. Is there any way you can help me?
There is no email associated with your account, but there is one associated with your master account. We haven't been getting bounce notifications from that email address. Outside of checking your junk and spam folders, perhaps updating the email on your master account to something besides a yahoo account could help if emails aren't coming through?

To change your email, just follow these steps:

1. Log into the desired account at www.wizard101.com or www.pirate101.com

2. Click "My Accounts"

3. (If applicable) Click on "Login Master Password" and enter the master password

4. In the "My Accounts" screen, choose the "Manage" tab

5. Select "E-mail Preferences" on the right.

6. Depending on the account you logged in with, you will see either "Master Email:," or "xxAccountxx's Email:," or both. Click the "change" link to the right of the address.

7. Enter the new address and click "Save."

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
How do you change the email if you don't have your Master Password?

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Hetalia Belarus on Dec 1, 2016 wrote:
How do you change the email if you don't have your Master Password?
Again, I'm having the same issue. There's nothing I can click to change it.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Leviathan 90 on Dec 2, 2016 wrote:
Again, I'm having the same issue. There's nothing I can click to change it.
If this continues to be an issue, please contact Customer Support.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game