Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Everything is red in Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I tried looking it up and I can,t find anything on this. When I go to Wysteria 90% of the textures are red. It gets worse in battle areas. It has got to the point where i cant tell where I am going. Does anyone know how to fix this???

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
blazernum44 on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
I tried looking it up and I can,t find anything on this. When I go to Wysteria 90% of the textures are red. It gets worse in battle areas. It has got to the point where i cant tell where I am going. Does anyone know how to fix this???
Maybe check your wi-fi to make sure it is working properly. If it is, try restarting your wizard101. Maybe this is just a glitch and will soon go away after a few hours.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
blazernum44 on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
You may also need to update your graphics drivers. If this doesn't help, contact support from this site and see if they can help you figure out why this is happening.