Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bundles

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Hello All Fellow Wizards

So I wanted to ask you all a question. My question is what is everyone's favorite bundle? With all the old and the new bundles. Which one is your favorite.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
PixiePrincess26 on Nov 20, 2016 wrote:
Hello All Fellow Wizards

So I wanted to ask you all a question. My question is what is everyone's favorite bundle? With all the old and the new bundles. Which one is your favorite.
The bundle with the spooky house in it. It was recently on sale at Game Stop. That house is amazing. The grounds are incredible and really big. It comes with a dungeon in it too. It fits the death wizard perfectly in theme.

It also comes with that cool mount that is a car made of a coffin Lol.

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
I love the clockwork one. I currently have it. The pet is alright, I'm too early in the game (Krok) for it to be a huge asset right now, but I have her ready to go. I thought she was a little flying cat knight at first, which I found quite adorable. The mount actually aids your stats and can be changed in color. It comes with a dungeon you can put in your house that drops absolutely wicked items.

I have this one, the spooky one, and also another bundle I can't remember, and I have to say that I think the clockwork bundle is my favorite.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2014
I really like the Mega Bundle with the Sultan's Palace house. Such an extravagant home