Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What type of magic would be created where?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
Well, me myself have made some theories of this.

Life was probably made in Wizard City, around Unicorn Way. Wizard City is a ton of grass, lovely winds, home of Bartlbey, you can't get me wrong here.

Storm was probably made in Avalon. Why Avalon? Well storms produce water. Mirror lake, and some more watery places are all over Avalon, and one lake you had to make a bridge over to this myth girl's cabin.

Death was probably created in Ghost Avalon. It's the past, and it's named Ghost Avalon! I mean, sounds like an undead place with the word, "Ghost" in it, doesn't it? Anyways, "Gamma" finds out that Young Morganthe is studying things she shouldn't be, which gets her into a battle position. This is so where death was created.

Ice was probably made in Wintertusk. I mean- it's the ice world. We all know that it's filled with ice and snow.

Balance was probably created in Krokotopia. I mean- sand city guys... and the fire ice and storm areas which makes the elemental types. Talk about elemental shield- balance- you're set!

Fire was probably made in Dragonspyre. It is home to the dragons, and it's filled with fiery hot lava, I can't see how it couldn't be made here.

Katie LifeSword Level 89
Isabella WaterRider Level 40
Scarlet EarthStone Level 31
Scarlet DragonBreath Level 32
Brianna Level 16

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Actually the game tells you where the schools of magic come from. Fire, ice, and storm were created by Bartelby's children the dragons, giants, and tritons respectively. From Taking two of any those three and putting one with any other creates myth, life, and death magic from one of those combinations. From all those schools bieng combined together create the magic of balance. If you go to each schools class you can read the book that tells you the history of each.