Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-18-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi folks! It's Friday, and because of that fact, let's talk about something new!

Today, let's chat about the end of Mirage. As many of you know, it's behind a "No Spoilers" wall right now, but all will be revealed in due time. My question for you is - what do you think will reveal itself behind the wall?

I do ask that IF we open it while this Feedback Friday is active, that you not post spoilers, but include only speculation BEFORE you hit this point.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Professor Falmea on Nov 18, 2016 wrote:
Hi folks! It's Friday, and because of that fact, let's talk about something new!

Today, let's chat about the end of Mirage. As many of you know, it's behind a "No Spoilers" wall right now, but all will be revealed in due time. My question for you is - what do you think will reveal itself behind the wall?

I do ask that IF we open it while this Feedback Friday is active, that you not post spoilers, but include only speculation BEFORE you hit this point.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave
Guessing on past experiences, I'm willing to say Morganthe.

I am still keeping my eye on Santiago (because the prophecy said a master alchemist and Isar keeps saying some interesting things).

Survivor
Sep 26, 2013
I think we will get to see the awaited, and dreaded " Wookalar", of 80's movie comedy folklore.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Grandfather Spider's plan will probably be thwarted, but he might get away with the Eye of History, and we'll only retreive it in the final confrontaion at the end of his arc.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
I think that we will fight Grandfather Spider in the North Time Dunes, and Mellori will be finally revealed as a child of Grandmother Raven.

Just a guess.

Defender
May 02, 2015
Either disappointing or unbalanced drops since you guys decided to keep us from test farming it. Now we can't tell you what's wrong with whatever you have designed.

I'll at least go ahead and say this on the final dungeon drops though: Stop with the off school drops. Seriously. It is likely that you made it a thing again like with the Rat. Don't do it again plz.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Is it not the fight with Scorpion? Maybe that's before the "No Spoiler's" Wall? Anyway, if it's not Scorpion, then yes perhaps something to do with Alchemy? Maybe Scorpion comes back as a gold idol because he's discovered the philosopher's stone or a demented version of it? Maybe it's BURDIE! (I love his voice/dialogue it's great! Or should I say fabulous!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
luckguy93 on Nov 19, 2016 wrote:
Either disappointing or unbalanced drops since you guys decided to keep us from test farming it. Now we can't tell you what's wrong with whatever you have designed.

I'll at least go ahead and say this on the final dungeon drops though: Stop with the off school drops. Seriously. It is likely that you made it a thing again like with the Rat. Don't do it again plz.
This, a thousand times this. The Scorpion could be bugged like Duncan Grimwater and Baba Yaga were, and we might not catch it in time.

As for off-school drops, I'm on the fence. I like getting my own school all geared up but the game might be a very different (read: emptier, more difficult) place once my baby ice gets to Morganthe or Rat. So I'm glad to get any ice-flavored Morgy amulets and Rat droppings now, while there are still people interested in farming the Rat.

On-topic: Am surprised anyone remembered the prophecy about the alchemist warlord. If by "alchemist" you mean lots of mutated spells or mastery of the moon school or stealing the sun (our blades, blowing up our auras, etc) I suspect the cheats will come thick and fast and will involve each of these elements.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I'm assuming it has to do with the Eye of History, Sands of Time, Spider/Scorpion, Alchemy, and the Desert Star. Just from remembering what Mirage includes I think more theories can easily circulate for me at least. From what I've seen of Mirage, the Desert Star/Borealis Gemstones seem to have been overlooked, and with the Spider's Alchemy doing any kinds of evil with the Eye of History and Sands of Time: who knows what could be to come? Perhaps something to do with the Titan Wars?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
a sentient ice-cream cone with the power to reverse time... so we can prevent all of this from happening!

on a serious note: probably some cheat dungeon that has nothing to do with ice cream or time travel.
(laaaaame!)

-von

Administrator
All has been revealed by now, so I'll go ahead and close up this thread and solicit more feedback on a new topic shortly! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea