Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell Out Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2014
This one is not really a bug, but i guess a technical issue. Basically, I was doing the quest Sell Out, a side quest from Harold Argleston, and the quest location given was wrong. Instead of saying "Talk to Gamma in the commons" or something like that, it said "Talk to Gamma in austrilund." Hope this quest is fixed, so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
The same thing happened for me with the 'Not So Welcome to Myth' quest, but they fixed it on test. It'll probably be fixed when test comes to live.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
This also happens for one of the Penny Dreadful quests. It points to the right location, but the location text is wrong.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
This can actually happen to all quests, it may say you need to go to Austrilund. Personally this has only happened to me once and i just went to a different 'place' (e.g Ravenwood to The Commons), and this fixed the issue for me.

Regards,

Christopher Frogweaver - Level 110

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
This has happened before and it seems that it always happens either when they've done maintenance and it went wonky somewhere, or when the test realm is up. It's confusing for new players, but it will eventually be corrected.