Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get good gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2016
Hello I am now a level 88 wizard and I need more and better gear. My defense is very low and my attack is too. I have no friend and my crafting is in marleybone. Any recommendations please ??

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
StormLored56 on Nov 14, 2016 wrote:
Hello I am now a level 88 wizard and I need more and better gear. My defense is very low and my attack is too. I have no friend and my crafting is in marleybone. Any recommendations please ??
I don't know what gear you have now but there's many places where you can get good gear drops in dungeons such as: Waterworks at level 60, Atlantea at level 60 Tartarus at level 90, Darkmoor at level 100, etc.. Crafted gear is the best on critical hits and blocks plus other attack bonuses starting at the level 56 gear in Celestia and Wintertusk. I would recommend get your crafting badges as high up as you can before you take on Tartarus, Darkrmoor and the golden skeleton key dungeons for a better survival rating.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Get to level 90 and farm Hades in Tartarus. If you don't feel like waiting you could farm Waterworks.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I am low leveled level 72 Wiz, but good places to farm are, WaterWorks, Mount Olympis, and Atlantis

Hope you find what you are looking for :)

Valerian Silverrider
Lvl 72