Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Says I got hangmans boots, but not in inventory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2016
I got the hangmans boots after defeating boss in waterworks, and even showed me on the left hand side of the screen if I wanted to equip it, but faded away quickly. I went in my inventory to check the stats, but it wasn't there. I didn't delete it, and never even had a chance to because I went straight to inventory. I took a screen shot of the drops, but I don't know how to paste it in the message boards.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Look in your bank and shared bank. When your pack is full, items awarded go into the bank.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Check how many items are in the backpack. Chances are that it is full, and the item was simply moved to your bank.
If it is full, go to your bank and grab it

Dakota TitanHeart

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Posting pictures is against the rules.

You need to check your bank because your inventory is probably full.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
DeputyMooMoo1 on Nov 13, 2016 wrote:
I got the hangmans boots after defeating boss in waterworks, and even showed me on the left hand side of the screen if I wanted to equip it, but faded away quickly. I went in my inventory to check the stats, but it wasn't there. I didn't delete it, and never even had a chance to because I went straight to inventory. I took a screen shot of the drops, but I don't know how to paste it in the message boards.
Check your bank, it is most likely there. If your backpack is full then all your stuff will go into your bank.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Have you tried checking your bank? If you had a full inventory, that's where the gear would go.