Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

magic Trip wires

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I have found a great song to play, if someone finishes the maze I made alas I can't do it as music player has like ten other music scrolls in it that harmonise with the look of my maze.
My suggestion is to have tripwires, presssure plates that when a wizard goes on it triggers an effect such as play a specific piece of music or launch firecrackers. The tripwires can be connected to many things at once and can have a delayed timer too.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Hefiron on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
I have found a great song to play, if someone finishes the maze I made alas I can't do it as music player has like ten other music scrolls in it that harmonise with the look of my maze.
My suggestion is to have tripwires, presssure plates that when a wizard goes on it triggers an effect such as play a specific piece of music or launch firecrackers. The tripwires can be connected to many things at once and can have a delayed timer too.
just place a secondary music player, the game plays which ever one youre near... have one at the end of the maze with only that one song you want