Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to become the Oprah Winfrey of Fishing

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
you heard it here, i have found a cheat, a hack, a glitch that will let you too become the Oprah Winfrey of Fishing, and i am here to tell you the tale..

start by having 900 arena tickets, easiest way is to do quick match tournaments, members pay 18000 gold! and youre usually rewarded 500-700 tickets....

buy yourself the best fishing gear from the avalon guy standing outside, if ya bought the best you'll have 24 fishing luck points... this gear is key

and you'll need to be at the Grizzleheim fishing quest, and already caught Todd Pole

now do your reasearch on the last fish, the Bear Acuda, you'll realize i can be caught anywhere, in Grizzleheim, and is under the fire school,

you'll need the fish summon spell, and the Fire fish Scare spell, both can be found in Dragonspyre Labyrinthine, and the lvl 2 fire lure, found in Grizzleheim....

be in Northguard, and fish summon, and scare all the fish but the fire school fishs...

do 100% catch each and every one, should end with a total of an average 15 fire fish

due to your outcome, instead of catching the wanted Bear Acuda, for the fishing quest, you have caught 15 Fireacudas....

you have done the hack, you are now the Oprah Winfrey of Fishing

"You get a Fireacuda, and you get a Fireacuda, and you too, and also you, you all get a Fireacuda!"

(this is a joke but baed on true story)

but seriously, how do i catch the Bear Acuda?

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
"You get a Fireacuda, and you get a Fireacuda, and you too, and also you, you all get a Fireacuda!"

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Mr Talon on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:

i just wanted the bear acuda so i can finish the quest.... but nuuuu so many firecudas.......

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
camahawk on Nov 12, 2016 wrote:
i just wanted the bear acuda so i can finish the quest.... but nuuuu so many firecudas.......
Try fishing in Nordrilund. I don't know how many Bear Acudas I caught there trying to catch a Red Grunion.