Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please Help Me!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
Ok so I recently got my membership. As a free to play player I got till level 28. I asked my friends to take me to regents square and throne room of fire to complete the tempest quest and thus I got it. When I reach level 30 I farmed mount oylmpus with one more friend level 30. They elemental bladed me first turn and I normal bladed then next turn they feinted boss and I used a monstrous tempest and GG. After the initial battle I got the better gear and I was able to farm olympus solo. I acquired zeus helm and zeus robe and senetor boots, also ares sky iron hasta spear. I have a pet that gives me damage boosts. So overall my damage was 60 and accuracy 15. This is at level 30. After getting this I soloed sunken city in half an hour, completed everything in krokotopia except the temple of storms in that day only. Next day morning I completed temple of storms and marleybone. Also i completed the zeke quests and on the request of a friend i helped them with big ben and both side towers. So that was big big twice in a row. I have also completed some part of crab alley and grizzlehmme. Today I am writing this message because i see all the forums with people complaining that they are stuck on krokotopia or marleybone for MONTHS. How is this possible that people along with others can not do the worlds in months but I can solo them in 1 day?
Day 1: Solo completed krokotopia except temple of storms
Day 2: Soloed Mount Olympus and got zeus hat robe and senetor boots
Day 3: Soloed Marleybone and did big ben twice in a row
Please help me solve the mystery as to why I can complete worlds in 1 daywhile other people have to spend months.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Different people have different amounts of time they can spend per day questing. Some players have limited computer or game time, especially children. As a member you can relatively easily make it through up to Dragonspyre in a week if you have the time to play a lot. Playing only a couple hours a day, or being limited to a few hours on non-school days can slow questing down a lot for kids. I can solo a wizard to the end of Polaris in under 2 months, some can do it much faster, and others have played for years and haven't passed the first arc yet. Everyone has different lives and different gaming ability.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Tristan ThunderWea... on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
Ok so I recently got my membership. As a free to play player I got till level 28. I asked my friends to take me to regents square and throne room of fire to complete the tempest quest and thus I got it. When I reach level 30 I farmed mount oylmpus with one more friend level 30. They elemental bladed me first turn and I normal bladed then next turn they feinted boss and I used a monstrous tempest and GG. After the initial battle I got the better gear and I was able to farm olympus solo. I acquired zeus helm and zeus robe and senetor boots, also ares sky iron hasta spear. I have a pet that gives me damage boosts. So overall my damage was 60 and accuracy 15. This is at level 30. After getting this I soloed sunken city in half an hour, completed everything in krokotopia except the temple of storms in that day only. Next day morning I completed temple of storms and marleybone. Also i completed the zeke quests and on the request of a friend i helped them with big ben and both side towers. So that was big big twice in a row. I have also completed some part of crab alley and grizzlehmme. Today I am writing this message because i see all the forums with people complaining that they are stuck on krokotopia or marleybone for MONTHS. How is this possible that people along with others can not do the worlds in months but I can solo them in 1 day?
Day 1: Solo completed krokotopia except temple of storms
Day 2: Soloed Mount Olympus and got zeus hat robe and senetor boots
Day 3: Soloed Marleybone and did big ben twice in a row
Please help me solve the mystery as to why I can complete worlds in 1 daywhile other people have to spend months.
I clicked on this because I thought someone was humbly asking for help.

Anyway, Happy Halloween!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I find that post very modest and this isn't needed. Some people don't have the time to get all the gear they want and it's pretty obvious that these people aren't as familiar with the game as you.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
frostednutella on Oct 31, 2016 wrote:
I find that post very modest and this isn't needed. Some people don't have the time to get all the gear they want and it's pretty obvious that these people aren't as familiar with the game as you.
What post was modest and what wasn't needed? You didn't quote anyone or mention a name.

I didn't mention any gear so I'm confused if your post was to me or to the OP. Or both.

I clicked because I wanted to help someone and they didn't actually need help. They just were criticizing other members - for being slower than they are and for struggling. "I need help understanding why you are all so slow and keep griping" is being facetious. It's not even a question, really. It's more of a humblebrag.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
SparkleTude on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
What post was modest and what wasn't needed? You didn't quote anyone or mention a name.

I didn't mention any gear so I'm confused if your post was to me or to the OP. Or both.

I clicked because I wanted to help someone and they didn't actually need help. They just were criticizing other members - for being slower than they are and for struggling. "I need help understanding why you are all so slow and keep griping" is being facetious. It's not even a question, really. It's more of a humblebrag.
If I could edit the post I would edit the post by adding the entire first post of the player. Also it's kind of obvious it was at the original person's post because he was the only one mentioning the stuff that had a common theme as to what I wrote. I also wasn't expecting others to reply to this before me because at the time there were no other posts.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
People are slower at questing than others. For example, I can beat WC, KROK, and MB in one day, but others may not be able to. People have jobs and other responsibilities to take care of, so they may only play 10 - 30 minutes a day.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
frostednutella on Nov 1, 2016 wrote:
If I could edit the post I would edit the post by adding the entire first post of the player. Also it's kind of obvious it was at the original person's post because he was the only one mentioning the stuff that had a common theme as to what I wrote. I also wasn't expecting others to reply to this before me because at the time there were no other posts.
Sorry frosted, I did not understand because I wasn't sure who you were saying was humble because the poster only spoke about themselves I think? I will reread theirs a third time. I have no idea when posts are posted. Thanks for the reply.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Some people, like myself, just don't enjoy grinding for the best gear. This makes some dungeons and bosses difficult, especially if we are soloing. Since I am very familiar with the game, most of those early worlds are easy for me to solo, but there is the occasional boss who is still trouble.

I don't think it is nice for players to criticize others for what they find difficult or how they play. I am personally stuck on Rasputin and I will probably still be stuck long after Mirage comes out. I don't complain about it and I don't complain about others who are stuck farther back in the game than me. Its what takes the fun out of the game.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Heuna on Nov 2, 2016 wrote:
Some people, like myself, just don't enjoy grinding for the best gear. This makes some dungeons and bosses difficult, especially if we are soloing. Since I am very familiar with the game, most of those early worlds are easy for me to solo, but there is the occasional boss who is still trouble.

I don't think it is nice for players to criticize others for what they find difficult or how they play. I am personally stuck on Rasputin and I will probably still be stuck long after Mirage comes out. I don't complain about it and I don't complain about others who are stuck farther back in the game than me. Its what takes the fun out of the game.
Rasputin is one of the most annoying bosses in game and personally I think is the hardest. A good strategy to try is to use that storm spell supercharge and have a storm use that with full pips while others blade that person and kill the minions. The storm will hit before the 30th round and bam.... game over. I would say you should have a storm hitter, a blader to the storm, a spammer who has enough pierce to kill the minions, and then a healer(someone with a life mastery or a life). It takes time and you might not always get it right on the first try but people have been able to beat it which means you can too.
I also seriously doubt that the person who made the original post has gotten very far in the game because he has no idea on how long it can take to beat this game. He has much to learn.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
frostednutella on Nov 3, 2016 wrote:
Rasputin is one of the most annoying bosses in game and personally I think is the hardest. A good strategy to try is to use that storm spell supercharge and have a storm use that with full pips while others blade that person and kill the minions. The storm will hit before the 30th round and bam.... game over. I would say you should have a storm hitter, a blader to the storm, a spammer who has enough pierce to kill the minions, and then a healer(someone with a life mastery or a life). It takes time and you might not always get it right on the first try but people have been able to beat it which means you can too.
I also seriously doubt that the person who made the original post has gotten very far in the game because he has no idea on how long it can take to beat this game. He has much to learn.
I know the strategy of the fight. The problem is finding a group that can do it.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Heuna on Nov 4, 2016 wrote:
I know the strategy of the fight. The problem is finding a group that can do it.
I would just say to wait in team up until you find the perfect team.