Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Polar Fox

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
I'm starting a new balance wizard soon, and I decided a Polar Fox would be best. Unfortunately, Polar Foxes are only around during holiday seasons, and it costs crowns. I have okay/rare pets that I know people might want, and I'm pretty desperate for this pet.

Pets I have to offer:
Sea Dragon (12k crowns in crown shop)
Crystal Butterfly (bundle only pet)
Snowball (holiday exclusive pet)

I have more not-so-impressive pets, and ask me if you're looking for a certain one as I might have it.
If you want to hatch with me, reply with:

Wizard name
Pet you want to hatch with
Time zone
Realm (preferably not crowded)

Thanks

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
I happen to have trained my very own Polar Fox up to adult earlier today. I might need a bit of time to farm the gold to hatch, but I would like to hatch with your Crystal Butterfly. I'm on GMT/UTC at the moment. My level 76 (Blaze Sandblade) is online usually sometime between 5pm and 9pm. You name the realm and time, and I'll meet you there (Tuesday through Friday preferably) with the Polar Fox.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2015
Alright, we have to do it on a weekend as your time zone is 5 hours ahead of mine. I was thinking 8 PM your time on Saturday on Wu. It isn't a large amount of gold, but I added it and its 38,830 for hatching. The wizard with the pet is Level 52 (Matthew Swiftflame)

Edit: wizard info

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Fair enough, what's your character's name so I know who to look for? Btw, the gold was easier to gather than I thought, I've got more than enough now.

Edit: Nevermind.