Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Setting for twitchy hand people

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
hello
I would like to suggest putting in an optional in-game setting that makes pressing things require an affirmation,
Backstory, countless times during gardening or fishing my hand suddenly gets a muscle spasm or twitch which makes me involuntarily press something I didn't want to and thereby wasting energy

Thankyou

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
I like it :)

The amount of times i accidently used aoe attack...

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Yeah, they have it for pirate so I feel like they should add it for wizard. I have a problem of left clicking and right clicking randomly at times (sort of hard to explain), so it really messes up the game for me. Sometimes this game can get very tedious in terms of attack animations so you know, stuff happens.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
I like this idea too. I've done this many times and I don't have frequent twitches like some people.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
I think that there should be an optional confirmation on stuff like gardening. I can see a confirmation on everything getting really annoying really fast. I think the option should turn on an extra window for gardening and maybe extend the buffer time at the end of spells so you can cancel. I've had a lot of last second selections during battles be very important due to partial AFK and an extra window would kill me

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i have this issue with my laptop, because of it being smalll, instead of having separated buttons from the mouse pad... it's all in one, and difficult to press he left, or right (i do have a wireless mouse so problem is fixed) but still