Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Bundles For Fire Wizards.-Rogan Summer Tammer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Kingsisle can you please add fire bundles please! Most of your bundles are for ice theres some for storm and balance and death and life. Theres none for fire or myth so please make some, PLEASEEEEEE!

I know this might be a bit of a stretch but can you please make it so any type of tc's can take power pips cause i had a 8pip storm tc spell i couldn't use in a tournament so i loss. its also useful if a balance student gives you all 3 elemental spell blades, if you add this they wont get wasted! If not its ok, or maybe add a tc trader so if i have a storm tc i cant use I can trade it for a fire version of that spell. But like i said earlier its ok if you don't, I understand. I just thought it would be helpful.-Rogan SummerTammer

-PS I put alot of work into this.

• put a fire emoji if you agree
  • storm emoji if you agree on some of the things
  • and an ice emoji if you disagree

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012

You seem to be a bit all-over-the-place, which is always great, but I couldn't agree more about the bundle point. About the TCs, I think the current system is fairer, wherein you sell the TCs you don't want/can't use and use the gold from that to buy the TCs you do want/can use. But I thought I'd go a bit in-depth about the whole bundle thing. Here's what schools the bundle pets are, then the schools the wands are (Based on level 100+).

Pets:

Wands:

So if we add them up we see:

Anything else - 3

So , , , & are more than okay, but could do with a boost, and & are horribly left out. What could help?

A Dragon/Dragonspyre themed bundle for and maybe . This would presumably lift up to 4/5, and the same.

An Elemental themed bundle (maybe KT?) for , , & . This would put about on the average, on 3/4 and in the lead; but that's not a serious issue.

A Graveyard themed bundle for . I'd love a Gravedigger's Shovel or a Scythe of some kind, and also, this would bring up to par.

And I'm not sure how to help Ice. My creativity isn't boundless, and Ice is a tricky corner KI seems to have trapped themselves in. Maybe appeal to the crystalline or water elements more than just the cold.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:

You seem to be a bit all-over-the-place, which is always great, but I couldn't agree more about the bundle point. About the TCs, I think the current system is fairer, wherein you sell the TCs you don't want/can't use and use the gold from that to buy the TCs you do want/can use. But I thought I'd go a bit in-depth about the whole bundle thing. Here's what schools the bundle pets are, then the schools the wands are (Based on level 100+).

Pets:

Wands:

Anything else - 3

So , , , & are more than okay, but could do with a boost, and & are horribly left out. What could help?

A Dragon/Dragonspyre themed bundle for and maybe . This would presumably lift up to 4/5, and the same.

An Elemental themed bundle (maybe KT?) for , , & . This would put about on the average, on 3/4 and in the lead; but that's not a serious issue.

A Graveyard themed bundle for . I'd love a Gravedigger's Shovel or a Scythe of some kind, and also, this would bring up to par.

And I'm not sure how to help Ice. My creativity isn't boundless, and Ice is a tricky corner KI seems to have trapped themselves in. Maybe appeal to the crystalline or water elements more than just the cold.
theres a lot of ice bundles so i think ice is fine but if we need to add more ice stuff u could do grizzlehime or that 1 quest in krokitopia where u must rescue the marley bone team in that 1 ice area. also could you please go in more depth about the TC's

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
haldir3011 on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
theres a lot of ice bundles so i think ice is fine but if we need to add more ice stuff u could do grizzlehime or that 1 quest in krokitopia where u must rescue the marley bone team in that 1 ice area. also could you please go in more depth about the TC's
If you go to the Bazaar in Olde Town, Wizard City, then you can talk to Elik Silverfist and sell your equipment. Click a tab, you can sell furniture. Another tab and you can sell TCs for a (usually) better price than at TC vendors. Use the gold you make from selling TCs you don't want/can't use to buy TCs you do want/can use from the Bazaar or vendors.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
first myth bundle i thought of... Acropolis..
Fire: Sun Palace, Pyramid
ce, Winterwind tower, Polaris shipwreck,technically, Winterbane....

the pips dont need to change, it hasnt been changed since day one... you can't use outside school magic and expect the same results as inschool magic... want the benefit of outside spells using power pips so you an surpass 7pip spells? buy a Mastery amulet, or farm Waterworks, or Tatarus (only 2 i can easily think of)

how will a balance wizard giving you Elemental Blades, be wasted if Power pips were allowed with tc....

90% of every card at 6pip has it's versions made.... few arre actually and few have versions passing 6pips... and there's also a guy in celestia, that sells mutation spells, that can change the spell's school, and so ii could train Kraken (storm) and mutate it into Fire, or ice...

as for the TC..... just sell and buy the one's you need... only issue is it has to be the bazaar... which annoys me with the no auction/trade/pvp ones..... and being me, i find having to resort to using cards you did not gain cheating... so i dont even use tc... got 3 pages of none auction, and it annoys me

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 28, 2016 wrote:
If you go to the Bazaar in Olde Town, Wizard City, then you can talk to Elik Silverfist and sell your equipment. Click a tab, you can sell furniture. Another tab and you can sell TCs for a (usually) better price than at TC vendors. Use the gold you make from selling TCs you don't want/can't use to buy TCs you do want/can use from the Bazaar or vendors.
oh ok thx :D

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:

Pets:

Wands:

Anything else - 3

guess what the mirage bundle is fire!!! thank you kings isle