Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

- Create Message Boards for Each School -

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
This subject has probably been stated before but then you understand that many wizards are thinking about it.

Add message sections for each school so it will be easier for wizards to find content about a certain school. Include the astral schools as well as shadow.

You'd be surprised how organized many more of the generally busier message boards are such as this Ravenwood Commons area.

Many other games have their forum sites set up with threads like this so why haven't we?

See you in the game.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
I really like that idea! It would help keep the Ravenwood board much more organized. It would also be easier to find information about the specific school you're asking about.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Back in September I made the same request over in The Dorm board. I honestly believe some questions we ask on this board and others can be more single school handled and would be easier for players to help each other.

Just adding my 2 cents.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It just creates 7 more boards for Moderators to check. I don't really see the need for more specific boards. Just creates more clicks. There are very few school specific issues posted as it is.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Agreed! However, I do not think that the Astral schools should get individual boards, but rather one board. The board could probably be for Shadow too, making it an "Astral & Shadow" board or even a "Smaller Schools" board.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011