Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Halloween drops?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Where do you get the best Halloween-related drops? Baron Mordecai? Nosferabbit? Somewhere else?
Please share!
Thanks,
Marcus

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Nosferrabit is mainly gardening. And of course you get the rabbit that has a healing ability if you complete that dungeon. Make sure to go to 'Dworgyn' in the death school under the waterfall in the Wizard City Commons. He's in a little building back there. Go to him after that dungeon.

I don't recall getting great stuff at any of the Halloween dungeons. I might try going through the beginning level dungeon in Ravenwood, and see what happens. I probably can't use the stuff. My gear for my levels is pretty good. But I can sell it.

If you are a beginning player it's probably all good. I know I was struggling with very low level gear a long time in the earlier levels.

It also depends on whether the others in the dungeon allow others to actually 'hit' anything or just hot shot it and do Meteors in every battle before anyone can play :p They might not realize that people have to participate.
I had to do Nosferrabit dungeon twice in a row on one wizard, because one person did that in every battle. I literally never got to participate so it didn't even register as finished.