Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Urgent Issue: Robe gives 50%

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I received a robe in the new card pack, Gloomthorn's. The brown fursleeves gives 50% resist. It is the lowest level one.
I'm not sure whether it is a glitch or not, but I'll be keeping it locked away in my bank so as to not risk it.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I just saw a level 3 necromancer waltzing past the Rainbow Bridge in his brand new set of wolf pelts. I was astonished to see that the level 0-10 Brown Werewolf Fursleeves grants 50% global resist! I didn't have time to take a screenshot, but someone else saw this wizard, who had since gone into a ranked PVP match, taking very little damage from an enchanted fire elf. They talked to him and he confirmed the abnormally high resist is not a display error, but a true finding.

Can someone look into this? I mean, I like to think these errors are picked up before they get to the live realms, but we're all human (under all that fur) and make mistakes. Perhaps it's too late for this kid's opponents, but a quick fix might save this weekend's warriors from encountering the DynaPooch gear? @Dworgyn this probably means you

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for the heads up! We're looking into this now.